News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

About Ban List

Started by tools, May 05, 2015, 07:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tools

The ban list is getting very high. Can we get some of the bans lifted so people can come back in and play? The servers seem really dead lately.

Master

Typically I would completely ignore tools' attempt at starting drama, but then I saw that he is right, but then that leads us to the real problem: who's the REAL 'bad guy'?

EDIT: After further investigation, I have found the root of the problem, I'll clean things up the best I can, but I don't know if this problem can be permanently fixed, at least not with our current resources.

Chapu™

Quote from: Rand on May 05, 2015, 07:37:35 PM
Heck, we are only five months into the year after all bans were removed.  Can it be that the list is so large, ALREADY, that something needs to be done?

Maybe what needs to be done is players stop doing what they're doing to get banned in the first place...

I'd like to hear more of your discussion/opinion, tools.

Agree with you Rand!

bIGPIng

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson......

Hackrat

I am just happy that Juliet ungagged me and now I can play on battlezone.. Thank you...

p0izon

Because we all know it's impossible to play with a gag.

Gimpy

Most of the bans are perm vans from the same four things...

Cheating, racism, wearing the -[EVIL]- tag, ban evading

Is it that hard to follow rules and simple direction from those empowered to enforce them?

Saleen219

exactly gimpster - if you dont follow the rules you are not welcome here.

usually the same people doing the same things too.

If you think the ban list is long now, imagine how it would look if all those short bans had been perms????

tools

I play under name of Heart. The only guy who donated to keep servers alive. Today you just ban me for no reason. This ban problem has got to stop.

Saleen219

Ya no, you are not the only one to donate.

We dont ban for "no reason" - ever. You broke the rules. Period.

You want the banning to stop, stop bresking the rules. Simple.

Chapu™

Quote from: Saleen219 on May 10, 2015, 11:05:04 PM
Ya no, you are not the only one to donate.

We dont ban for "no reason" - ever. You broke the rules. Period.

You want the banning to stop, stop bresking the rules. Simple.
Agree with you Saleen.

tools

I'm not here to talk about donations. I want the people unbanned so they can come back and play again. I was ban for trolling. I don't think trolling should deserve a ban. Maybe warning first then kick, slay or slap. The reason why ban list is so high because you admins go straight to ban people never anything else. I think this problem should be corrected. If the bans are removed i would be happy. I don't like playing in dead servers because everyone is ban and can not come in server.

Chapu™

Quote from: tools on May 10, 2015, 11:38:43 PM
I'm not here to talk about donations. I want the people unbanned so they can come back and play again. I was ban for trolling. I don't think trolling should deserve a ban. Maybe warning first then kick, slay or slap. The reason why ban list is so high because you admins go straight to ban people never anything else. I think this problem should be corrected. If the bans are removed i would be happy. I don't like playing in dead servers because everyone is ban and can not come in server.
Heart, you was warned for stop trolling with the ball and was slayed 2 times for the same thing.

Saleen219

Id be happy if youd mind your own business  :brow:

The people we ban do not donate except when they think donating will get them unbanned.

You want them to get unbanned? How about turning your trolling behaviour towards the people that break server rules and keep them from breaking the rules that get them banned.

Since you are not on server 24/7, you have zero clue what we do. Beleive it or not we dont actually go,straigt to a ban and 'nothing else'. Yes we actually do other things yet you get to see a only ban list, not the slap/kick/gag/warning list.

Get a clue. Come back and contribute when you have one.

tools

Lets not create a whole drama scene out of this. Only asking for bans to be lifted so people can come back and play. I admit i was wrong that i was trolling with the ball. The admin did do the right thing. He did slay me and then ban.  That how admins should be not go to ban first.