News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Big Time Troll!

Started by Callous Penguin, November 17, 2012, 05:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callous Penguin

"egg" 226 STEAM_0:1:37275768   2  1:59:49  125    0 #13   

Ok, for the past 3 maps, this player blocks spawn with his disp. and constantly flag holds. I hope other players that saw him do this can back me up. He has done this before on many occassions.

birdsofashitfeather

He's being doing this shit all day

Callous Penguin

where are the god damn admins, this son of a bitch held on to the flag for 20 minutes!!! and nobody can help us??? fucking shit service.

Saleen219

"fucking shit service"

Well - that isnt the way to ask for help.

Its not like the admins are all sitting in front of their computers 24/7 - we have jobs, school, family obligations, ect. we cant be sitting here all day watching everyone play.

THIS admin is fresh out of the hospital and wont be playing for several days so excuse me while I heal from surgery.

Saleen

Saleen219

Btw penguin, learn some respect for your admins.

I told you to learn some respect and you go whatever? Maybe a ban for you might be in order?

A player flag holding is just being a dick, people like you that show admins disrespect are worse in my books.

Callous Penguin

Sorry about the attitude Saleen, but we players had to deal with that player all day, it gets pretty frustrating. Thanks for handling it.

aFF

"doing it all day"... he wasn't doing it the hour and half that I played today.. don't even recall him playing nor did anyone mention anything about him.  i left around 4:00 p.m. with no issues and got home  close to midnight with this pm about the kid.

5:13 PM - rupp: STEAM_0:1:37275768
5:13 PM - rupp: guy named egg, keeps flag holding and trapping
5:16 PM - rupp: think this guy needs a perma ban, they say hes been doing it all day

this is this guys 3rd or 4th steam ID to be perm banned for being a douchebag (flag holding/etc) so don't  jump to conclusions

addtionally posting on a forum that most people check only once or twice a day (at least in my case) isn't the most proficient way to get assistance. there are ways to request an admin in chat if they are playing on other servers. also, pming an admin on the steam friends is probably the best way to get asssitance.

aFF

I banned him again today for the same stuff under a different ID. Looks like he gets a kick out of it or something.

pig

Im assuming you guys are talking about the dustbowl server.

Just wondering though, how exactly can you block the spawns with a dispenser? Cant you just jump over it? Or am i missing something?

-samurai-

Duh!..  :o
not again, yeah i banned him for being a complete d**k, a while ago for blocking ways on escape maps and flagholding also for racism and disrespect.    :(
I also banned him 3 years ago from Pb (PwndorasBox TFC comunity) for same reason.
Looks like he get a new steam account, or find a way to unban him self. Well.. if i see him bithing again,
Im not even gonna warn him now.  >:(
---------------------------------------------------
@pig, not dispencer. He build a sentry infront of the spawn that way so noone can leave the spawn, or teleports wich will block u're movements e.t.c

Osmosis

Hi guys,

I know egg very well or should I say did. He plays to annoy blocking / team shooting / racist, message spam etc.
He just gets a new ip if you ip ban or he seems to have an endless probably hacked number of accounts.
Here is a list of perm banned accounts from our server all relating to egg -

STEAM_0:1:37275768
STEAM_0:0:14963792
STEAM_0:0:23454909
STEAM_0:0:23844325
STEAM_0:0:24306356
STEAM_0:0:33430728
STEAM_0:1:21622246
STEAM_0:1:25826067
STEAM_0:1:27279089
STEAM_0:1:2871620
STEAM_0:1:32282201
STEAM_0:1:33002659
STEAM_0:1:5864372
STEAM_0:0:33430728
STEAM_0:1:28077646 this one is actually vac banned according to vacbanned.com.

If I should not post these id's please feel free to delete.

Just wanting to keep the servers idiot free.

Ok Ok I'll get me coat and leave the server now. heheh

Hope this helps

Os  ;)

Saleen219

Unless some one else here tells me not to, if i see him im banning him again.

Maybe, eventually, he will tire of it.

Osmosis

He does eventually give up, but it is annoying for players when he knows no admins are around.

os