News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Stupid damn drivers.

Started by SpamDaddy!, April 09, 2015, 06:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpamDaddy!

How do these people get their license to drive? How do they retain it!?!?

I was in the "fast" lane doing 63..the speed limit was 65. The guy in front of me was doing about 50 and the people in the "slow" lane were passing him as well as the people behind him.

So I pass him and move in front of him. I am quite a distance ahead when the light catches and I'm forced to stop suddenly. He is a fair distance behind me. The light takes forever. Before I realize it he is next to me and waving his hand. I roll my window down and he says, "You know they call it the SUH-LOW-LAY-NUH for a reason don't you? If you are in such a hurry get in THIS lane...dumbass!" The light changes as he finishes his sentence and he GUNS it and takes off reaching speeds of at least 75 to 80 miles per hour...in the "slow" lane.

Saleen219

thats when karma is spose to step in and have a cop there to pull him over.

Actually that happened to me one day. Took a drive bout an hour out of town to get some photos. Noticed the put in a temp slower speed zone on the highway, temp signs still there so still apply.

anyway, on the way back some douche behind me keeps trying to pass me even though im a little over the limit (as per my usual). We are getting close to that temp slower speed zone so i go to slow down, he guns it past  me - cop right there lol sees him,lights come on, other guy pulls over, i keep on driving lol

ya hate slow fucking drivers and i hate assholes tailgaiting me as im usually over the limit

p0izon

I took one trip to New York and since then I've never had to complain about how people drove in my city. They are girl scouts compared to the assholes in NY, lol.

Saleen219

Lol nice

I moved from a city 20 years ago of about 80,000 to a city that now has 8,000.

W.t.f...is it about small city/town drivers!?! Get.the.fuck.outa.my.way!

lil-bastard

I drive the big trucks for a living. Not much surprises me anymore. Young ladies are the worst drivers these days. They are fearless.

Saleen219

proble4ms with different type of drivers today:

pc died. the hdd and grafx card died. mobo screwed too. replaced dead gfx card with old one i had on hand. got the dead hdd working (aweSOME). new mobo today. install it. install new hdd (that i copied all the old files to, but forgot to make it a bootable drive lol). no go, cant find boot record. ya kinda figured that would happen.

sooo, pop in the old hdd. boots...sorta...not to windows as i have the drivers of the old mobo on it, and the new mobo is different so - no go.

damn drivers

so. i figure i will just pop in the new hdd with the no boot record, reinstall a new install of windows...install NEW mobo drivers, put old hdd back in as drive D and maybe copy over all the files so i dont lose any of my programs???

in theory it should work....in theory...

in theory i should be working not trying to rebuild this computer on company time

SpamDaddy!

Using company time is more rewarding tho...for instance at work today I taught the owner to play solitaire and we scoured the internet for awesome fishing videos and gear we wanted...hard day.

Saleen219

Best part is the boss is paying for the new mobo and heatsink :p

SpamDaddy!

I totally missed this post, Sal! Job well done!

Saleen219

Yeah she seems to be running ok.

I think i need to get a better grafx card tho. Had to find some alternative programs (like an alt to win office), still need to get another power cable so i can have both hdd's AND the cd drive.

Just got to get the boss to pay me for the mobo now and maybe put that cash towards a new grafx card.

Happyish now tho with how its going

SpamDaddy!

Goood...your tripmines miss you!

Saleen219

Although i honestly missed the mines, i kinda prefer the loss of ntf. I seem to play better.

But nothing makes me laff harder, than constantly killing the same person with the mines by moving them around a bit.

That's some funny shit right there i tell you wut. The more i kill the same guy, or the more they get angry, the funnier i find it.