News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Wahh

Started by Minky, December 06, 2013, 03:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minky

I'm posting this on behalf of Spider who changed name to "Little Kid;Bad Parents" after telling Juliet to stop using her mic for saying foolish crap. Rabble Rabble continued by both parties which resulted in a 62 day banned which seems unnecessary given that they didn't violate any server rules but only violated her emotions which resulted in her aggressive approach to ban Spider, a ban that should be lifted, or at least reduced to a couple hours or a day at most.

Thanks in advanced for your consideration. :)

Master

QuoteRespect all players, admin or not.

First rule located here

While yes, a 62 day ban is severe for starting an argument, this has been rectified and the ban will be removed tomorrow: 2:52:46 12/7/2014

As no action is needed, I have decided to respond to explain this situation, however in the future requesting about a ban on behalf of another user would TYPICALLY get you nowhere, if they themselves are not man enough to discuss their issues, why should I even check the legitimacy of the actions taken?

Minky

I agree, I was just merely doing it out of the goodness in me, but it is probably the last time I do it. Spider did it to see what would happen without knowing your tolerance towards intolerance. If it happens again then your action will be justified. ;)

SpamDaddy!

Just so everyone knows, Spider is not a saint, I warned him multiple times over 2 or three days. He was spamming sounds, talking smack uncontrollably, concing teammates and team shooting. Very annoying, I think he is a child that's why I didn't ban him myself.

Minky

He's sexist, who also can't control his emotions, and I expect him to be permanently banned soon if he continues.

Swede

Hmm, which fot are u gonna stand on.
First u stand up for the guy and then u badtalk him.
Do u have a real opinion or just follow the direction of the wind?

Minky

I wanted to help him because he seemed like a good person, in-game and while chatting, until I kept questioning the incident between him and Juliet. Which I then later found out he was being sexist towards her, which is why I had said that if he's banned again it would be justified. I was going to put the chat where he admitted it here but I figured he'd get banned all on his own and I told him I wouldn't help him any longer. That's why it seems like I'm jumping ship.

Swede

ok, that explains it.
Thx for your answer, cya on the servers  ;)