News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

mfq

Started by Minky, October 31, 2013, 08:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minky

The map was rock2, I recorded the incident, I just don't know how to upload it on here. He was at the underground entrance about 10 minutes ago(5:55 pm pacific) at a teleport exit which was placed by that dark area where if you fall you die. Well he was demo, placed pipes so that once someone used the teleport they would fall and die, kept doing it repeatedly. Hope he gets banned, does this kind of stuff when no admins are around it seems.

deadly

Honestly, :thinking: I don't have an issue camping teleport exits. I do it as sniper, kill them as they port right to me. :rip: :laugh:

Minky

He was on the same team, teamshooting me off to die continuosly. camping team teleport exit to kill you.

Saleen219

he got himself a ban anyway, using derogatory remarks (trying to get around a warning of a ban no less).

I like to place trip mines on enemy exits, so they get killed as they exit :)

Master

Quote from: deadly on October 31, 2013, 08:17:44 PM
Honestly, :thinking: I don't have an issue camping teleport exits. I do it as sniper, kill them as they port right to me. :rip: :laugh:
Quote from: Saleen219 on October 31, 2013, 08:49:12 PM
he got himself a ban anyway, using derogatory remarks (trying to get around a warning of a ban no less).

I like to place trip mines on enemy exits, so they get killed as they exit :)
Sniping is better, doesnt destroy the teleporter.

Swede

Thx for reporting this Minky.  ;)
Next time also give us the steamid of the player u are reporting.

Minky

Quote from: Swede on November 01, 2013, 03:02:53 AM
Thx for reporting this Minky.  ;)
Next time also give us the steamid of the player u are reporting.

Yeah I usually don't like reporting unless it's someone being a complete ass that may fit within the breaking of rules or a hacker. It was not fun being thrown into that dark void and being purposefully killed multiple times by a teammate for no reason. If he was on the other team and attempted that same feat it would've been fine, because I would have killed him. :P Next time I will make sure to get it.

Saleen219

Thankfully a really freakishly awesome n talented admin was around to help

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Saleen219 on November 01, 2013, 04:59:51 PM:yay!:
Thankfully a really freakishly awesome n talented admin was around to help

Wow, Swede is everywhere!

Saleen219

.dub

What does mfq mean?

Saleen219

why dont you ask him

p0izon