News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

I WAS BANNED

Started by nailed98, October 07, 2013, 11:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadly

Quote from: deadly on October 08, 2013, 07:09:29 PM
I think you should give it another day for the admin that banned you to read your last post

No this is not a joke.  I am sure he will get back to you.

A word of advice:

Be a little patient as far as a response. Maybe stop posting at this forum and private message -[Evil]-Saleen.

Swede

On behalf of the admin who banned you, I have now removed the ban.

We also want to warn you not to let others play on your steam account in the future.

-[EVIL]-Swede

Quote from: Swede on October 11, 2013, 06:15:18 AM

We also want to warn you not to let others play on your steam account in the future.

you might want to put that in spanish, i doubt hell understand it....
-[EVIL]-Swede

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: . on October 12, 2013, 01:40:41 PM

-[EVIL]-Swede

I understand why you say that but I have to say it is HIS responsibility to get that translated as he has chosen to play on a US based English speaking server.

I am tired of the "Oh I no understood I sorry please I come back"...I think that excuse gets milked like a dairy cow on free cake day.

Saleen219

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on October 14, 2013, 09:41:30 PM

-[EVIL]-Swede

I understand why you say that but I have to say it is HIS responsibility to get that translated as he has chosen to play on a US based English speaking server.

I am tired of the "Oh I no understood I sorry please I come back"...I think that excuse gets milked like a dairy cow on free cake day.

hmmm,....so much for compassion and understanding with a 7 year old boy living in a third world country....

SpamDaddy!

1). If he is seven years old and in a third world country how the hell is he getting access to a computer to play TFC?

2). If 1 is true he has MUCH larger problems in his life than being banned on ES clan servers (problems like parents that give a darn what he is doing with his valuable third world computer time)

3.) Are you serious right now? (see below for further evidence your "argument" is invalid in the event you ARE serious - which I doubt)

Quote from: nailed98 on October 07, 2013, 11:15:16 PM
HELLO! and HELP!
Well, I've a little problem with my TFC. My little brother used my account and in the game, he changed my username, using you clan tag without you permission, so Saleen ban me! I'm looking for mercy! I love to play TFC online and I found only one server and it's BATTLEZONE. There isn't more operative servers! PLEASE UNBAN MY ACCOUNT :c
Sorry for my bad English.

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on October 16, 2013, 10:55:15 PM
1). If he is seven years old and in a third world country how the hell is he getting access to a computer to play TFC?

2). If 1 is true he has MUCH larger problems in his life than being banned on ES clan servers (problems like parents that give a darn what he is doing with his valuable third world computer time)

3.) Are you serious right now? (see below for further evidence your "argument" is invalid in the event you ARE serious - which I doubt)

Quote from: nailed98 on October 07, 2013, 11:15:16 PM
HELLO! and HELP!
Well, I've a little problem with my TFC. My little brother used my account and in the game, he changed my username, using you clan tag without you permission, so Saleen ban me! I'm looking for mercy! I love to play TFC online and I found only one server and it's BATTLEZONE. There isn't more operative servers! PLEASE UNBAN MY ACCOUNT :c
Sorry for my bad English.

Spammy I live in a third world country (yes im born and raised american)
and not everybody rides a donkey, its pretty modern and cyber cafes are very common, also middle class definately have comps and internet, in some cases even more, and like all kids they find time to play, its no different than the u.s., I use to vacation in baja california, and beleive it or not, ive seen cardboard houses, with a satellite dish!,...go figure!

Saleen219

Quoteive seen cardboard houses, with a satellite dish!,...go figure!

Priorities :)

Quote from: Saleen219 on October 17, 2013, 02:00:09 PM
Quoteive seen cardboard houses, with a satellite dish!,...go figure!

Priorities :)

exactly....

deadly

he is saying in Cali. not south America

Saleen219

I thought the ban was lifted so why is this thread continuing

nailed98

Quote from: . on October 15, 2013, 01:24:42 PM
Quote from: SpamDaddy! on October 14, 2013, 09:41:30 PM

-[EVIL]-Swede

hmmm,....so much for compassion and understanding with a 7 year old boy living in a third world country....
WOW WOW WOOOOOOW relax man, I'm 15 year old and, well, yes, I'm in a third world country and, you are in the top of the world? If I'd speak english, I could say ya a lot of things :3

nailed98

Quote from: . on October 17, 2013, 12:47:27 PM
Quote from: SpamDaddy! on October 16, 2013, 10:55:15 PM
Spammy I live in a third world country (yes im born and raised american)
and not everybody rides a donkey, its pretty modern and cyber cafes are very common, also middle class definately have comps and internet, in some cases even more, and like all kids they find time to play, its no different than the u.s., I use to vacation in baja california, and beleive it or not, ive seen cardboard houses, with a satellite dish!,...go figure!
I think I can say here: "Thanks  :yes:"

nailed98

Thanks to all of you! My account is now operative, thanks Swede  :yes: