News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

please reel in your admins

Started by nesemann, January 17, 2021, 10:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nesemann

Hi,

Would you please reel in your admins a bit?  One was playing on the server untagged and decided to take his bad day out on a newbie who was minding his own business.  When I tried to stand up for the guy, I got gagged and then banned.  Please talk to your admins about being friendly, reasonable and respectful.  Your server is fun to play, and it's a shame when admins abuse their privileges. 

Thanks,

nese

Gimpy

Nese,

I saw that you'd been banned, and wondered what happened... I didnt see a chat log, so I'm guessing it was either voice chat or a steam message, as I see no record of it

Also, it wasn't an admin who banned you, it was the owner, Master.

Sorry, he's the only one who can change it.

Gimpy

Oh damn, nevermind. I see your chat logs...

2021-01-17 05:51:08   internet moderators after a long hard day of muting people they dont like
2021-01-17 05:53:38   whats the last time you went outside

Yes, that was what you said to the owner of the server you were playing on, and the website you are reading the forums.

Angi

General Gameserver Rules

[No Cheating]              Do not use hacks, cheats, or exploits to gain an advantage over the game and players.
    [No Lagging/Crashing]      Do not abuse the map or engine to cause the server to crash or players to lag.
    [No Blocking/Holding]      Do not block or hold an objective to disrupt gameplay.
    [No Spawn* Abuse]          - No grenades/pipes on spawn exits if no fight is going on there
                               - No entering or shooting inside enemy spawn
                               - No blocking spawn exits
                               - No playing from one's own spawn

* A spawn is signified as a location primarily used to replenish health/armor/ammo for a player separated from the rest of the map by a team-use only (SOLID) door.

Communication Rules

[No Personal Info]         Do not give out anyone's personal information (yours or any others). No witch hunting!
    [No Excessive Language]    No excessive use of sexist/racist/vulgar language. We are adults, not trolls.

Laws of the Land

[Respect Everyone]         Respect all players and all rules.
    [Private Property]         These servers are private property; it is a privilege to play here, not a right.

BY PLAYING ON OUR SERVERS YOU MUST ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

Master

Quote from: nesemann on January 17, 2021, 10:25:00 AM
Hi,

Would you please reel in your admins a bit?  One was playing on the server untagged and decided to take his bad day out on a newbie who was minding his own business.  When I tried to stand up for the guy, I got gagged and then banned.  Please talk to your admins about being friendly, reasonable and respectful.  Your server is fun to play, and it's a shame when admins abuse their privileges. 

Thanks,

nese
I agree 100%, I  think a little bit of respect can go a long way, this is why I always tell people to just let the admins do their work and stay out of it; even if you disagree with an admins actions, you should still be careful to not be disrespectful towards them, as we are very much about being respectful towards all players, regardless on if they hold any actual power or not.

While I do agree with you that the person who was originally banned for spamming grenades in front of 'enemy base' did not deserve the ban, but as you are not that individual there is no reason to discuss that here.

I actually have to talk to my admins much more than I would like to about giving out too many warnings and light punishments.

I originally gagged you as it seemed you only wanted to run your mouth towards me but would've enjoyed to at least be able to continue to play. Unfortunately, you decided to try and get around that gag to make it abundantly clear that you did not like my decision, so I made it abundantly clear that you don't NEED to play here.

I would advise you to refrain from calling the owner of the servers a bitch before trying to say that my admins are not being 'friendly, reasonable, and respectful' as I believe they are a bit too friendly and reasonable and I can assure you I will not tolerate any admins being disrespectful towards anyone who doesn't deserve it.

TwatWaffle

Master, please reel in your *checks notes* well damn. [sad trombone]

Master

Quote from: TwatWaffle on January 26, 2021, 06:25:18 AM
Master, please reel in your *checks notes* well damn. [sad trombone]

with a name like EVIL you have to expect to get called abusive and unfair.  ::)