News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Accusations of hacking

Started by TROLLTZU, October 07, 2023, 04:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TROLLTZU

At least two of my accounts receive a "ban" message in the console after attempting to join the Battlezone server. The admin listed is Y0sh. Btw, is this really a hack accusation? So troll-tzu hacks, huh?

"The supreme art of war is to fight without subduing your enemy" - Troll-Tzu

"The greatest battle is that which requires no victory" - Troll-Tzu

Bishop

y0sh

Yeah i was the one who add the bans, but not the only one who is sure about your "gameplay".
Can't believe in Jesus anymore :-(

TROLLTZU

What kind of "hack" do I use, according to yourself?

TROLLTZU

In the meantime, while you consider your response, I'll proceed to inform of my circumstances. I've been a homeless man since 2017. And in the year 2019 I tore up my social security card, and tossed my United States passport (along with my Florida birth certificate) off a pier and into the ocean.

The most sincere evaluation of mine at this moment is that my ssn (social security number) prevents my removal from the border. Furthermore, I most likely cannot stand trial here in the United States of America. Although the only possible exception may exist in the context of ADX Florence or Guantanamo Bay, but I nonetheless question the predictability of such idea.  I'm what some classify as 'stuck in pending,' which generally dictates that the government neither enforces my citizenship nor my illegality. Three options follow:

1) treat citizens and non-citizens the same in the court of law.
2) enforce my legal citizenship
3) enforce my illegality

Unless the EU high-council wants to file a complaint to the Hague and convince them to issue a warrant for Troll-Tzu.

pizzahut

I'm not admin here, but I wonder ... is the PC you use for gaming exclusively used by you? Maybe someone else installed a cheat on it and used it without your knowledge.

TROLLTZU

I might consider the possibility on occasion since any computers I have used since 2019 are available at the library. And I've been aware of steam gamers other than myself, but they turn out to be kids or teenagers. Hacks may or may not get installed by any random group of people. Just one of the reasons I'm usually inclined to disregard the conjecture is that the computers are protocoled to uninstall programs. The hack would be something like a Trojan horse that accesses the server while I'm in game. I guess I cannot rule it out at the moment. But, I also cannot rule out the idea that some terrorist network has installed a hack on my 'gameplay' that initiates a nuclear bomb: expounding upon this notion, I have no disproof that if I cannot make every headshot a nuclear bomb will explode.

There is one other concern, where somebody else plays TFC at the library but uses a hack of some kind. Did the admin ban more than just the two accounts that I employ on the server? This is a more feasible possibility, only in my own opinion.