News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

How much cost TFC ? (In a "special money")

Started by Ultrakill, February 08, 2015, 04:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultrakill

Hi everyone,

(Yes, I recome from nowhere xD)

So, I want to buy TFC (with steam). But I want to buy it with a special money (From TF2). I want to buy it with "keys" (so if anybody knows what is a key from TF2, I need his help cuz...), I want to know how much cost TFC in key (1 key = 2.15€ = 2.45 dollars US approximately). I saw only 2 trades with HL1 anthology (1 of the trades is 3 keys, the other is 4 keys). But it's not the real price. 2.45x4=10 dollars approximately and HL1A costs approximately 15-17 dollars. So there is a difference between these 2 prices. And I want to know how much can I buy TFC steam ?

Thanks,
A chicken named Ultrakill.

Be polite.
Be efficient.
Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Master

TFC Is $4.99, since I dont know anyone who would buy keys from me, I will have to upmark the cost to 3 keys, the best I can do for you.. if you shop around someone else might do it for 2, but I doubt it.. I don't play tf2 and I am not involved in the trading scene, I am simply doing this to help another person get the legitimate version of TFC.

Ultrakill

3 keys ? Hmm... it's cheap I think. I forget to precise, practicaly all old steam games are worth less than the real price. Example: CS:GO (2012): 13 dollars, people sell it for 5 keys (No Problem). Half-Life 1 or 2 (1998 and 2004): 10 dollars: only 2 keys. So for TFC (1999 and 5 dollars), it's probably 1 key ?

Be polite.
Be efficient.
Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Master

Unless you can make it an operation vanguard key, I stand firm at  3 keys for a game I never play. But as I said, who knows, maybe there's someone out there who will get you tfc for less than I will