News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Please unban me.

Started by Doyle Wolfgang, October 18, 2014, 01:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doyle Wolfgang

Hello admins, this is a post related to my recent ban.

I got banned for "using aimbot" or something, I don't know. I just know I do not use any hacks or special programs to cheat on others. However, I know there's a demo of me out there (I already watched it), and I think those shots were just anticipated movements that I usually do (whatever the class) to kill enemies; besides I also use sensitivity 25 which obviously makes my mouse more sensitive and fast lol.  I was even able to play like that with my old steam TFC, and I can't deny I'm good at playing but it is not an excuse for you to call me or accuse me of hacking since there are more people that play better than me, and if you take a look on them you would say they're hacking although you know they're not.

-The reason I use valve is because Steam made some changes to TFC that my PC could not run, why? because It's an old one and I had to go back to my valve TFC-

I hope you understand, thanks for reading and please, think about unban me.

Best wishes,
                  Doyle Wolfgang.

bIGPIng

You need to be baned because your use of commas its so bad. You have wasted those poor things. Plz go do your homework ....

Eric

Valve id's are not legits that's all.

crosby

The demo shows aim bot. Play on your steam account. Admins have seen you play perfectly fine on your steam account.

Doyle Wolfgang

Well, this is unfair. I've been playing in evil for the last 2 years. I'm a legit player and now you call me hacker just because I kill you a few times.

-Juliet, you say you have seen me playing in my steam account in the past few weeks. That's a lie, if you take a look on my steam profile it says I haven't played TFC since 22/02/2014. Is that a few weeks? no. Come on guys, unban me. Everybody has done some trickshots/impossible shots or just lucky shots in their game life. Neither I have a hacking historial.

-Bigping, I'm sorry for my commas man...

Doyle Wolfgang

I don't think I have imposters. Maybe you were confused about the guy you saw.

Juliet please unban me, I do not use hacks. I'm just a good and lucky player. Neither I am a troublemaker, I just enjoy playing in Evil servers like all the time I've been doing so. When I was an admin I also helped to catch cheaters and hackers (since that was my job). The point is that I'm a legit player that likes TFC.

Why do I use TFC valve instead of the steam version?

When steam performed those changes for TFC, I started to get extremely low fps, higher ping, screen resolution issues, I could not use OpenGL or Direct3D so I could just use Software and it made the game look awful. The last time I tried to run TFC I wasn't able to move or shoot because of the things I've mentioned. Thus I have to use valve version because it's an old one that hasn't been updated. It gives me a decent amount of fps (60) and a nice play experience.

crosby

After discussion with other admins, we have decided to let you play on Evil Servers with a SteamID only. No more valve ids. You will be continued to be monitored when you play. Any use of a valve id on Evil Servers will result in a perm ban. Please test out your SteamID on a server at your earliest convenience and let me know if you can connect.

Doyle Wolfgang

So... I've installed TFC on steam and this is what I got:

Master

Quote from: Doyle Wolfgang on October 21, 2014, 10:35:43 PM
So... I've installed TFC on steam and this is what I got:
set a launch option '-nofbo' (right click tfc in steam library)

SpamDaddy!

I see the whole problem...it's in Spanish!

Doyle Wolfgang

Thank you Master for trying to help me but I've used that command (and some others) to fix my tfc but it was useless. However, spamdaddy is right. The whole problem was the language!!! THANKS!! -___-

PS: I do not hack and you know it because I have played with most of you maaaany times to figure out that I know how to play. The demo doesn't show anything. I think it's just hatred or something against me, but I'm still banned and you won't unban me so... whatever.

Swede

Doyle Wolfgang

[EVIL]CocoPuff

Master

Quote from: [EVIL]CocoPuff on October 22, 2014, 02:23:45 PM
wowow  :o
I 2nd this, it's now very clear that Spanish clearly messes up the game, I propose we interment some sort of border control on our servers