News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

New Website = Broken stats!

Started by Master, May 11, 2014, 04:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master

We have successfully migrated our website, however an unintended side effect is that the large amount of transfers overloaded the mysql database and has banned our stats tracking from saving any info to the database. We are actively working on fixing this and anticipate it to be fully functional by Monday 5/12/2014 at the very latest.

If you notice any other oddities with the site please feel free to leave a reply in this thread so I may fix it.

Saleen219

other than no more home page:

No website is currently set up at this address.

If you just set this site up, there may be a slight delay of up to a minute while the new Apache configuration is loaded; try visiting the page again in a minute or two and clicking refresh in your browser.

Redirecting to our main rentals page in 5 seconds.. then redirected to http://www.nfoservers.com/

:P  but you knew that i bet

Saleen219

works now it seems (main page) - at least from work.

thanks for all your work, im sure its a real pain in the port what you are doing.

Master

Quote from: Saleen219 on May 11, 2014, 11:38:46 AM
works now it seems (main page) - at least from work.

thanks for all your work, im sure its a real pain in the port what you are doing.

the more you work with it, the more you know about it and the less of a pain it can be, but when these small issues come up, it can make it troublesome to troubleshoot why something is broken.

but I got everything run fine now, stats should be starting up right about now.

Swede

GJ, thx for the time and effort you put into this.