News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by MrAMPM, December 03, 2013, 03:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrAMPM

Hello, EVIL clan. My name is Daniel, but you can call me MrAMPM.
I'd like to introduce myself to the forums, and respectively, the clan, for I was approved 2 Years Ago...
Something for which I'm terribly sorry  :opps: , is not requesting the forum account from User "-Zombie-" (as requested by the application email), and letting myself be known here, and as well as the meetings.

But, I have been around on the server for a while. A little too long before I took the application, as a matter of fact. And I wish to participate more often, in terms of keeping the server alive, and hanging out in the forums as well.
I do hope to attend the next meeting, which is to be held on the 12 of this month, if I'm not mistaken. And If I am, please do correct me.

I've been a regular at the "Battlezone-X" these days, where I mostly play as Pyro or Sniper classes. If there's anything I can do to become a better member please do let me know. Sorry, and again,thank you for letting me join!  ;)

Master

glad to see you hopping on the forums, I remember your application quite some time ago (over a year I think) that was way back before we had everything nice and orderly and everything was done manually, now for the most part everything is done by the admins (who have access) when they see it and taken care of accordingly.

as for the meeting, the next one is scheduled for December 21st, 2PM Central time (gmt-6)

glad to see you (re)joining us! :)

Swede

Hi there  :)
Looking forward to see you out there  :) ;)

William Chan

Hi man。
Welcome

MrAMPM

Hello Master, and thank you very much to all of you  :yay!:  :D