News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

May know you?

Started by Tedmus, August 19, 2012, 12:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tedmus

Im looking for  some people i used to play with in TFC.  Tok Val is on my friends list on and old steam account.

Not sure if hes allways had this name but i seem to remember him, cant seem to see any recent posts by him though!

Is anyone here still active? could you help me out?

Sorry my old TFC name was "Teddybear Of Death"

Master

tok has not been active with the clan for over a year, him and stoned zombie are the only ones left from the early years of ES Clan, the people you are looking for have probably moved on though.

Tedmus

ok thanks a lot, do you know of any way i could contact TOK?

Master

Tedmus

ah ok thats him i take it thanks :)

Do you guys still play? and if you do is it mainly TFC you play? i still have it and love that game

Master

Quote from: Tedmus on August 23, 2012, 10:58:37 PM
ah ok thats him i take it thanks :)

Do you guys still play? and if you do is it mainly TFC you play? i still have it and love that game

"you guys" can refer to anybody, I don't know if you've seen our website (yes, THIS site) but we are a prominent TFC clan that will last until the end of TFC, we always have games going, just look at our frontpage

Tedmus

Are you accepting members? and how competitive are you guys? I was never amazing at TFC but i was ok.

If your real serious and competitive then maybe i shouldnt bother applying, but otherwise id be interested.

deadly

I'd say apply.  We all like to have fun, that is how we play.

p0izon

No, we don't play competitively. We are more of a community clan. Although we've spoken about organizing clan matches, but at this point in TFC with whom exactly? Lol.

Tedmus

Applied awaiting a decision  ;D