News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Map Request(s)

Started by God, June 29, 2012, 08:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God

I was hoping that we could get a few maps added to the Low Gravity server. Perhaps spillway / battlezone as well...

gotham
mecklenberg_b4v6 or mecklenburg_b4v6  (Can't remember the proper spelling)
mario_xmas
killbox
dub_forever
axlfly
freefall

Thanks for your assistance!

-Chris
Hello. I am here to try and cause trouble in any way possible, but I suck at it.. REALLY BAD. Please teach me the art of trolling HURR DURR

God

Forgot about smear_the_queer / murderball
Hello. I am here to try and cause trouble in any way possible, but I suck at it.. REALLY BAD. Please teach me the art of trolling HURR DURR

p0izon

I noticed the first two were already added, I added the rest.

God

I will officially have your babies.

-God

PS: Tested them all. meck seems to crash the server. We may want to remove that one =/

God

Would it be difficult to add them to Battlezone?

p0izon

It may be missing dependencies.. I downloaded the final version (mecklenburg_final). I can add that one instead.

and no not difficult at all, I'll add them now.

God

I will not only have your babies but raise them for you with a shrine to your name.

-G

God

Thought of another map that could be lots of fun on both Low Grav and Battlezone

borderHL

http://planethalflife.gamespy.com/View.php?view=TFCFiles.Detail&id=45

-God