News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

The reason you say?

Started by OsiriS, November 30, 2022, 10:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OsiriS

So just to clarify a point.  I now see I was permanently banned yesterday, the reason being "spamaholic."  I'd like to point out, I was banned roughly 13 seconds after shooting Master in the face with a single pipe out of a volley of two.  Play before that was relatively non-existent as I had just joined.  This is your server, so you will do as you will obviously, but I just wanted it noted among the community that it was petty and not for the actual stated reason.  I doubt Master would release the video right before the ban, showing my "spamaholic" behavior that incurred the ban.

genericplayer

osiris, just wait for the christmas purge. mas normally forgives people at the start of the new year and gives trolls like me and you a second or fifteeth chance. Take care and happy holidays!

Master

Quote from: genericplayer on December 17, 2022, 10:16:15 AMosiris, just wait for the christmas purge. mas normally forgives people at the start of the new year and gives trolls like me and you a second or fifteeth chance. Take care and happy holidays!
literally this, alternatively you can read the rules and perhaps not spam all of your mirvs and nades and pipes in the first 13 seconds of the game? ps: you didnt shoot me even once because all you were doing is spamming, I waited for the explosions to get to me to confirm it was an actual moron who clearly has enough free time to read the rules but just chooses not to follow them.

ocd

Do not use hacks, cheats, or exploits to gain an advantage over the game and players.
[No Lagging/Crashing]      Do not abuse the map or engine to cause the server to crash or players to lag.
[No Blocking/Holding]      Do not block or hold an objective to disrupt gameplay.
[No Spawn* Abuse]          - No grenades/pipes on spawn exits if no fight is going on there
                           - No entering or shooting inside enemy spawn
                           - No blocking spawn exits
                           - No playing from one's own spawn

404: spam not found
osiris, a blessing in disguise... this rules on this server has always been, do as i say, i make them up as i go. stay away from the trolls, even if the annually forget what rules they made up along the way.

Master

Quote from: Master on December 31, 2015, 06:00:00 PM
BY PLAYING ON OUR SERVERS YOU MUST ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES

General Gameserver Rules

[No Cheating]              Do not use hacks, cheats, or exploits to gain an advantage over the game and players.
[No Lagging/Crashing]      Do not abuse the map or engine to cause the server to crash or players to lag.
[No Blocking/Holding]      Do not block or hold an objective to disrupt gameplay.
[No Spawn* Abuse]          - No grenades/pipes on spawn exits if no fight is going on there
                           - No entering or shooting inside enemy spawn
                           - No blocking spawn exits
                           - No playing from one's own spawn

* A spawn is signified as a location primarily used to replenish health/armor/ammo for a player separated from the rest of the map by a team-use only (SOLID) door.

Communication Rules

[No Personal Info]         Do not give out anyone's personal information (yours or any others). No witch hunting!
[No Excessive Language]    No excessive use of sexist/racist/vulgar language. We are adults, not trolls.

Laws of the Land

[Respect Everyone]         Respect all players and all rules.
[Private Property]         These servers are private property; it is a privilege to play here, not a right.

BY PLAYING ON OUR SERVERS YOU MUST ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES

spam has never been allowed, neither is acting like a retard, neither is shooting the admin in spawn, nor is disrupting the gameplay of the only 5 players on the server because you are too shallow to learn the new features and you get a kick out of spamming everything until you fail to get a kill.

I really wish you would mind your own business, because when you don't have the full picture it makes you look like a moron AND a clown

PS: did you know, you can quote the ENTIRE post even though you aren't supposed to and should just link to it instead as the rules constantly change as dumbfucks like you need them written out clearly, or else it must clearly be allowed even if several people get banned for it literally year after year for a decade.

Master

Also, lets not pay attention to the fact that the supposed 'rules' we are referring to are from 2015..

Nuggs

Quote from: OsiriS on November 30, 2022, 10:01:33 AMSo just to clarify a point.  I now see I was permanently banned yesterday, the reason being "spamaholic."  I'd like to point out, I was banned roughly 13 seconds after shooting Master in the face with a single pipe out of a volley of two.  Play before that was relatively non-existent as I had just joined.  This is your server, so you will do as you will obviously, but I just wanted it noted among the community that it was petty and not for the actual stated reason.  I doubt Master would release the video right before the ban, showing my "spamaholic" behavior that incurred the ban.

I was there when the ban was issued, you were just running onto bridge and shooting pipes and mirvs straight into the air. You were doing more damage to your team mates than anything else. You do this all the time.

Osiris I think you are a genuinely nice person IRL but I hate you when you play TFC.

You're a shitty team mate. You always go afk or quit within 5 mins of joining. Either way you always fuck up the teams.

When you do "play" it's always demo and just spamming pipes rekting your team mates.

Seriously find another game to play when you can casually join without ruining it for everyone else

froob

haven't played in a while but this is definitely classic osiris ;D

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."