News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

TFC trivia facts

Started by Nuggs, January 11, 2021, 07:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuggs

Near video SF, learned something new today!

I vividly recall the hype over brotherhood of arms but had no idea development started that far back

Tena

Maybe is typical but I discovered this yesterday.

In Junob7 in the building with the wall that can be destroyed by the demos between point 3 point 4 there is a secret room with a kind of tele and written in a wall "Clan Rogue" (I have attached images).
Do you think it is possible to enter in any way?

Nuggs

Good find Tena, that's a cool map Easter egg that's not widely known. It's always fun to hang out down there and bang on the door as your team mates walk by on the other side wondering "how the hell did you get in there !?"

And no, there is only one way in through the wall.

pizzahut

Didn't even read the last bit Nuggs posted, but just now went spec on this map and found out. So yeah you can get in.

(Edit: Not sure if I should post a screenshot for this secret?)

Also on the same map you can build a tele exit inside the balcony, from the closed door outside, if you stand on a dispenser.

Nuggs

Very cool find pizzahut, I never knew that !!!

I wonder if you can shoot out from up there....If so that would be a killer sniper spot

pizzahut

You can, however you'd need a dispenser inside because the "windows" are a bit high.

pizzahut

Maybe not the ideal place for the disp because a rocket towards a sniper standing there would probably destroy it.

Tena

Ty Pizza, good place, I got enter. For the sniper the good zone inside is the corridor end, wonderful for a sniper for as long as it takes until a rocket breaks the dispenser.
Nuggs and Pizza, I did not understand if you said in the secret room that you can only enter as a spect or if there is a way to enter playing..

pizzahut

You can enter playing. As Nuggs said "there is only one way in[,] through the wall."

Tena

Ok I will look for the exact point, didnt know if "through the wall" was in the game or like spect haha regards.

Tena

You are great! Im inside. Juas now always in Junob7  I'll be doing the idiot (more than normal) haha. Ty, danke.