News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

[RESOLVED]unban please thanks im new at this

Started by kdff396, April 16, 2017, 06:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdff396

Banned Name NewName Banned SteamID STEAM_0:1:6079887 BanLength 0 Unban Time Permanent Ban Ban Reason attempted griefing Banned By Player Admin SteamID STEAM_0:1:901100
i got stuck in door please unban said attempped greifing not sure what that is.

SyKosis

Nicely done. Thanks for the post unban request correctly. We will discuss about your request. Thanks for your patience. Keep waiting.

Master

Can you please tell me why you were attempting to get yourself stuck in the spawn door? I banned you after your fifth failed attempt of getting stuck in the door, I wouldn't have banned you if you weren't intentionally doing it.

PS: You never got stuck in the door, you failed several times. :^)

kdff396

door killed me first time i went through it was seeing why it kept killing me :glarestraight:

Master

Quote from: kdff396 on April 18, 2017, 06:28:09 PM
door killed me first time i went through it was seeing why it kept killing me :glarestraight:
because you are literally a troll, you were doing nothing to contribute to the game.

MasterVampire

you cant jam doors anyway

its not like the old days where a detpack could seal the 2fort respawn doors lol

Master

Quote from: MasterVampire on April 19, 2017, 07:47:51 PM
you cant jam doors anyway

its not like the old days where a detpack could seal the 2fort respawn doors lol
Yes, but with 144 hours under your belt I would expect the player to know better, and at the very least admit guilt, it was painfully obvious what he was trying to do. retard actions deserve retard punishments.

kdff396

Master

You have been unbanned, I hope you have learned your lesson.