News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

[DENIED]perdon Paz y Gimpy

Started by GUERRERO Z, January 27, 2017, 01:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GUERRERO Z

ya no quiero estar baneado por favor perdon evil Paz y perdon por evadir el ban evil Gimpy

Gimpy

Spartan,

I only banned him for ban evading AFTER you did.

This is your original ban (6 days, then a perm from you for evading). Please respond to Guerrero / Jugador Tranquilo.

Also, please tell him never to use the name "PAZ" again.

SpartanB312

Gurrero.... Personalmente te iba a perdonar el ban, pero despues de todas las tonterias que dijiste en le chat sobre Gimpy y los nombres que tienes como
http://stats.esclan.net/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=100127199
Puto de mierda -[Evil]- Master (fucking fucking or shit faggot) incluso nombres de mi, LOL, de Doyle, Cat etc... ese ban se va a quedar ahi... debiste haber aprendido que NO debes de usar nombres de administradores/miembros del clan. No importa que uses otro nombre en el chat como WTF o STFU. aunque Zergio y Celso te apoyen, aunque estes llorando en los foros, incluso si evades el ban otra vez. De todas maneras no importara. Adios :D Gracias por jugar en Evil Servers. /// Gurrero personally I was going to forgive you that ban, but now after all the dumbshit that you say about Gimpy and checking the names like (you know) even names about me and Doyle. Cat that ban is going to stay there. You should have learned not to use admin names/clan members. It doesn't matter if you use another name like WTF or STFU, even if Zergio and Celso support you, even if you cry at the forums, even if you evade tha ban again. Anyway it will not matter, Ok Bye and thx for play on Evil Servers. "Eat caca" lol the translator doesnt work all the time...