News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

[RESOLVED]Please explain this

Started by Celso, January 21, 2017, 07:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celso

I used translator: The previous ban appeared as a kick, not a ban, I had returned to the game just after the kick and the same administrator saw me, then I left from the game, I was banned after?, I did not change my id, enter the day next and just enter.

Gimpy

amx_ban "Celso" "VALVE_0:4:648961926" 2000 "Outing Admin, again, when you will learn?"
Ban Information
Name: Celso
SteamID: VALVE_0:4:648961926
Reason: Outing Admin, again, when you will learn?
Ban Length: 1 day, 9 hours, 20 minutes
Unban Time: 9:41:35 1/22/2017

This wasn't a kick, so it would have shown in your console that you had been banned for two days.

Celso

I was banned After I left? I received a kick according to the notification I received, I came back and received a message: "YOU ARE WARNED" in the middle of the screen, then I left and did not receive a notification of BAN

SpartanB312

SpartanB312

Let me explain this, when you say "GG" I already type the code for a ba, then like 10 seconds before you left I press the ban command and the server add the ban so you never come back in that time thats why you dont get the notification. And the ban its for 2 days but now, Playing on cmhf even when you still banned.... bad bad evader... lol

Gimpy

I have removed the perm ban on you.

Don't out another admin, or it will be replaced.