News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Evil server battlezone TFC

Started by MSD, December 23, 2016, 04:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MSD

Hi,

I was banned yesterday? Have no idea why? didnt say anything in the reason area? Dont know who banned me? Were playing for about 4-5 hours before i got a ban. Thanks (First time I got banned from a TFC server, and I have played since 1999.

MMA-Fish_Pig

Ban Information

Name: MSD
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7284275
Reason: Avoid sitting outside enemy spawn infecting
Ban Length: 1 day
Unban Time: 20:52:28 12/23/2016

i was jut reading up," i didnt ban you" i believe it was cocopuff,  but hears a copy it!

MSD

Iam not sure I understand that.? But I can ensure you my intention was not to do any rulebreak or be an idiot. If I accidentally did that, Iam very sorry.

MSD

Master

Hello, I was able to locate your ban info

QuoteDetails for banned steamid: STEAM_0:1:7284275
Banned Name   MSD
Banned SteamID   STEAM_0:1:7284275
BanLength   1440
Unban Time   20:52:28 12/23/2016
Ban Reason   Avoid sitting outside enemy spawn infecting
Banned By   -[EVIL]- CocoPuff
Admin SteamID   STEAM_0:1:26143656

This is a temporary ban (1 day) set to expire in about 4 hours, beyond that I have no information, your ban is almost over, so all I can say for the time being is that you can see a full list of our rules here if you were not "sitting outside enemy spawn infecting" now would be the time to explain your side of the story, however in the event that you were I would urge you to refrain from going near enemy spawns as it is prohibited, we do not allow players to linger at spawns and it is punishable (on both sides) if you see someone breaking a rule you can bring it to an admins attention by reporting them with our report menu by saying '!report' in chat at any time during a game.

MSD

I understand. but TRUST ME IAM SURE i was NOT sitting and infecting players? why would I do that ? I can¨t even remember the situation, cause their were none? If i did, I would take the punishment, but I didnt do anything wrong Iam sure.

Gimpy

MSD,

I kicked you the other day for sitting outside the enemy spawn as well...

If you disagree that you were by the spawn in this situation, I can pull and review the HLTV demo...

Or we can wait until the ban expires and let it go...

Your call!

MSD

Gimpy - say what ? U mean when I Played SNIPER, and was GOING to the ENEMY sniper deck? and killed 1 guy who accidently came out WHILE I was WALKING ? really come on... please DO show me the DEMO please !

MSD

and BTW if I recall, I also TOLD you what happened, and that your kick was abuse! Cause I DIDNT camped nor "sitting" near enemy spawn.

Been playing since 1999, Iam not a d1ck buddy ! I know how to play.