News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

band

Started by longcut, November 25, 2016, 08:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longcut

This is a great server but it has the most sensitive admin I have ever played with.If they don't get there way or get upset they band players right away this admin that band me today for fragging spawn I was clearly in my base protecting flag its quit a joke. I run around red base from battlements to elevator looking for people to kill I am not fragging spawn if someone runs out we fight its a small map what do you expect..this is what console said.My mirvgrenade kill was in my base in my tunnel killing flag carrier but anyways I just think this server has to many admin that abuse power...take care see yhall later on
LongCut killed Hydra with mirvgrenade
Server tried to send invalid command:"strigger_kill;"
Server tried to send invalid command:"echo "Reason: quit fucking camping and attacking spawns"
"
Ban Information
Name: LongCut
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21459772
Ban Length: 30 minutes
Unban Time: 20:52:27 11/25/2016
Admin Name: -[EVIL]- SourceFroob
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61806365
Kicked :"You are banned from this server. Check your console"

Cirno

froob

First of all, it was 30 minutes, get over it, and accept your punishment like a man.

Secondly, yes, you WERE camping spawn. You were sitting out on the ramp outside spawn and waiting for sounds, then, you would jump out and attack everyone that was there, as for the attacking spawns, more than once you threw a mirv at spawn, and I wasn't the only witness considering a player said the same thing. And as a side note, your past history was disrespect as well, I didn't ban you because of that, but I could have. When I confronted you about it, you replied with "cry" You have done this before, you have no respect.

Some of the other admins are not nearly as sensitive as me, and that to me is a good thing, I ALWAYS take action to people being dicks on the servers.

Anyways, to finalize, it ended way too long ago, and theres obviously no point in extension or removing it, as its always over with.

For future reference, be more respectful. And I recommend not being a repeat offender.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."