News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Got banned for a cheesy bind

Started by sincie, November 09, 2016, 09:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sincie

Hello duders,

A few days ago i got banned because i pressed my N key wich says "Im pressing the nigger key" in messagemode 1. I learned from this and removed the bind wich was just a troll in the first place while altering my cfg's. Im always friendly to everyone and definitely not a racist. More like a idealistic hippie :). with a black sense of humor.. Can you please unban me? Its a 20 day ban.

Details for banned steamid: STEAM_0:0:67054
Banned Name   [Sw?]sincie
Banned SteamID   STEAM_0:0:67054
BanLength   30000
Unban Time   8:25:32 11/24/2016
Ban Reason   Racist
Banned By   Player
Admin SteamID   STEAM_0:1:451110

Thank you for your time.

Greetings,

Maikel/sincie

Gimpy

Sincie,

Just to clear the air, I am the one who placed the 20 day ban on you. The reason it was 20 days, was because you've had quite a history on our servers over the past few months...

One of those has been about racist remarks (8 July 2016) and many issues with nail exploiting. This is your fourth ban.

I've also reviewed the chat logs of all of your other accounts. I'd suggest removing the bind, and not use racist terms any more, or you will be banned again. Oh, and I notice that you tried to connect to the BZ on all of your other accounts after being banned... Ban evasion is an auto perm ban. If you get banned again, either stay out, or come ask for the ban to be lifted.

These quotes are from two of your other accounts...

2016-10-29 08:12:04    stuttering like a nigger.
2016-10-22 06:10:28    ur warping like a nigger kix.

I banned you on 3 Nov 2016, so I will be reducing your ban to about a week-ish. In other words, I'm removing the ban on you in about 5 mins.