News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

WTF Swede?

Started by J0llyR0ger, October 10, 2016, 12:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J0llyR0ger

A week gag for repeating a Donald Trump quote ONCE?  with no warning?
Seriously, WTF?

J0llyR0ger

And now a 2-week ban.

Know what Swede?   FUCK YOU.

froob

You going to respond to this Swede?

You have it all wrapped up.

Anyways J0lly, all I can say is this, what swede said

Player: Thx for the prewarning COCK STEAM_0:0:736838     216.243.105.18
Event: Told to change nick from Grabém by the pussy, disconnected came back with Hillary fly in the face. Called Hillary a cunt and then said Grabém by the pussy in chat. Gagged for some time. Came back with the nick above after some others like Admin WTF??????. Banned
Action: Banned

Ban Information
Name: Thx for the prewarning COCK
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:736838
Reason: Admin disrespect
Ban Length: 13 days, 8 hours
Unban Time: 20:06:14 10/23/2016

(What I found (SourceFroob) )--
Chat logs
2016-10-10 09:52:49   he MOPPED the floor with that cunt.
2016-10-09 19:31:28   Trump wiped the floor with that cunt.
2016-10-09 19:31:35   she's a fucking liar.
2016-10-09 19:31:43   and the audience KNEW it.
2016-10-09 19:32:32   she can talk for hours and say nthing.
------
You were WARNED for this more than enough times, from your names coming from "hillarys dried up old cunt" "Hillary's Dried up old Twat" "TwatLikkah"
You should have taken a hint by now that politics aren't allowed AT ALL on these servers, its not welcome. You were warned with punishments on many occasions of you naming yourself not only obscene stuff, but Political names too. And today, it showed that it went through one ear out the other, 13 days is long enough if you ask me.

But as usual, its up to the man who banned you, Swede?

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

J0llyR0ger

Whatever.

I didn't see where he asked me to change the name.  I left because of the doorbell.

If you bother look a line or two up the log, you would see that my statements regarding the debate were in RESPONSE to another player's query directly.

The Gag was without warning.   So the name changes were the only way to communicate at that time.

Swede

You have a history in our admin logs and should know better.

Your language and nickname with pussy and cunt are not welcome on the servers. Serverrule: [No Excessive Language] Excessive use of sexist/racist/vulgar language is not permitted, we are adults, not trolls.

I was prepared to discuss this with you.

Then you called me a COCK in game. This is not a way to treat other players, its disrespectful. Again it´s sexist/vulgar language.
Serverrule: [Respect Everyone] Respect all players, and all the rules.

In the past you have been warned and punished for trying to get other players to leave our servers and connect to your own server. Even if you know your not allowed to do this you continue and advertise your own server when in game on ours. Yesterday was the last time you tried again with your stupid bind. From your chatlog: 2016-10-08 18:21:08 Add to Favorites: -----> J0llyR0gers.........

Take this time off and think about how to behave when and if you come back. I´ll think about if I should increase your ban to permanent or not. When you think have this serverrule in mind: [Private Property] These servers are private property, it is a privilege to play here, not a right.

J0llyR0ger

I Didn't call you a COCK, unfortunately it was truncated.
I called you a COCKSUCKER.

I'm done.
I also will no longer be supporting financially.
Go fuck yourself.

Swede

Well, your reply says it all.