News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Review of Perma Ban

Started by ducktape, September 27, 2016, 11:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ducktape

Hello,

My names Ryder Johnston and I used to play dod frequently under the handle ducktape,dt,epatkcud, or whatever other dumb crap I came up with 10 years ago. I actually really enjoy playing dod from time to time and considering the EVIL server is still standing and not full of bots I would like to play with you guys.
     I was looking for the reason I was banned on your website and couldn't find my name, or steam ID. Could have been because it was so long ago. Yes, I was a young shit head back in the day, but I never cheated. So I would like to apologize to EVIL and all of its members for whatever I did.
     I understand that there is no sure way to 100% guarantee that I was not cheating, if that was in fact the reason I was banned. I can only submit my competitive game play history: http://www.legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=+STEAM_0%3A1%3A1982132. I also played on various teams in TPG and I think won with Heavy Hitters.
     Only reason I bring this up is because I would frequently get banned from public servers, due to difference in skill level and understanding. As I stated before I'm 99.99% sure it was because I was an immature dickhead. So I apologize

STEAM_0:1:1982132    Handles: ducktape, dt, epatkcud, and probably any other variation.

- Thank you

Master

Hello, thank you for posting, unfortunately we are not *THAT* EVIL Clan, we are a clan that plays Team Fortress Classic and have no affiliation with the server in Day of Defeat, we have had a few others coming inquiring about this, and from what I can tell there is no website for this server and information regarding the owner is very limited, from my research however I have found out that the 'owner' of the server goes by the name of 'Junky Jr' beyond that all I can do is speculate on any of their admins, how they operate, or even how to contact them.. however I did find a post on the gametracker forums from 2011 that contains his e-mail, however it is not directly referred to as his e-mail address but is mentioned as his 'PayPal Username' perhaps you will be able to find more information from following this than I would.

Again, I apologize that we are not able to assist you with this, but I hope the information here is helpful to you.

ducktape

WOW, I apologize for the confusion. Appreciate the details.

-Thanks

Cirno

Most good players left in DoD are banned from the |EVIL| clan server, you're better off playing on |TDC| or <{DaFT}>, never had a problem with those guys when it comes to skill level, they have some ex-TPG players as well