Ban Information
Name: ChaosX
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:3030766
Reason: Enough with Spamming Enemy spawn
Ban Length: 3 days
Unban Time: 21:25:30 8/26/2016
Admin Name: -[EVIL]- CocoPuff
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26143656

Really? Spawn spam on Doubleface? The whole map is getting spammed. Did the spy pilling our spawn get banned? Why not say something and warn. How about check how many of my kills were your SGs you built on your cap point next to your spawn. Im well aware of the rules not to spam spawn, but its ridiculous you build SGs at the spawn door then expect no nade to touch it because its "near spawn". Clear abuse of power.

chaos

Here is "spam" pulled right out of the console. Note all the SGs.

ChaosX killed [+|TerZ] Od1n with mirvgrenade
ChaosX killed a sentrygun

ChaosX killed [+|TerZ] Od1n with mirvgrenade

ChaosX killed -[EVIL]- CocoPuff with ac
ChaosX killed Celso with mirvgrenade
ChaosX killed -[EVIL]- CocoPuff with mirvgrenade

It goes on and on and on...

chaos

Here's another good one from the console. Guess your SG at the spawn can take me out, but it's spam when I leave a mirv there to take it out.

-[EVIL]- CocoPuff killed ChaosX with sentrygun
Player has built a Dispenser.
DannyBoy killed self with worldspawn

Cirno

yo fuck chaosx but rofl imagine banning someone for spamming in a fucking doubleface pub

Gimpy

ChaosX,

As you have provided the map, I will pull the HLTV and review this.

Gimpy

I reviewed TWENTY SECONDS of the HLTV. You were a pyro, and did two runs to the red base. First run, you threw three napalms, and two fire rockets on the spawn. Second run, you threw two napalms, and two fire rockets.

I'm not bothering to review the rest, as you were already attacking spawns in the first minute of the map.

[EVIL]CocoPuff

ChaosX, Thank you for your request. 1st, are you aware of your prior server violation history? I shouldn't need to warn you about issues you have been previously been kicked & banned for. 2nd, you should know better not to drop four fire Mirvs on enemy spawn and yet you repeatedly did it several times. Tough it up. I only banned you 3 days!
Plz, keep in mind you already have a prior history for spamming spawn. plz be careful to avoid further inconvinient actions

Nuggs

Quote from: Cirno on August 24, 2016, 04:05:50 AM
yo fuck chaosx but rofl imagine banning someone for spamming in a fucking doubleface pub

ban reason: being chaosX is enough for me.

while we are piling it on, why the fuck do you have to do !teams every fucking time you join the server? its like clockwork, you join, type !teams and fuck up the balance. like I was trying to get through to you yesterday:

chaos

Lol, I like the popcorn meme xheon.

Nuggs, got some extra rage there buddy? Glad there are forums to help you vent a little.

Throwback to some old youtube clips while we wait a few days: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dscyn_FzHTo

froob

I have also watched the HLTV, and it is CLEAR that you were attacking and mirving spawn.
I agree with Gimpy 100%.

Within the first minute of you being a demoman, you twice attacked both Resupplies with mirvs. If it were me, I would have denied it.
Just respect the rules, or don't play at all. I thought you were clean until I watched this today :(

But, as usual, the ban is over as of a few days ago. If i ever see you attacking a spawn again, I will take action   :hahanot:

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."