News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Playing from Respawn, really?

Started by sourie, August 07, 2016, 11:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sourie

>:( tThis admin called -[EVIL]- Medium-Q- kicked me out once and now banned me for four days saying I was playing from respawn, seriously!! How can you play from respawn. Some idiot admins use their own agendas to ban whoever they want. I bet it happened to many

Reason: playing from respawn constantly
Ban Length: 4 days
Unban Time: 22:39:16 8/11/2016
Admin Name: -[EVIL]- Medium-Q-

crosby

Gimpy

Rebel,

I'm going to see if I can find the HLTV, but I don't think there's much point... You have issues with spawns.

2 Jan 2016 - Spamming pills from spawn, kicked
25 Jul 2016 - Throwing MIRV's from spawn, kicked
30 Jul 2016 - Playing demo from spawn, slayed and kicked (and called the admin a dummy)
6 Aug 2016 - Demoman playing from respawn, warned THREE TIMES, kicked (called the admin an idiot)
7 Aug 2016 - Playing from spawn again, banned for four days.

I changed my mind. I'm not pulling the HLTV. You need to learn that playing from inside the spawn is against the rules. You've had many warnings/chances to understand that before the ban (eight times that are recorded, seven in the past two weeks).

ShouldBeNew_

Quote from: sourie on August 07, 2016, 11:13:25 PM
Are you begging for your ban to be extended or what?

sourie

Quote from: Gimpy on August 08, 2016, 09:07:14 AM
Rebel,

I'm going to see if I can find the HLTV, but I don't think there's much point... You have issues with spawns.

30 Jul 2016 - Playing demo from spawn, slayed and kicked (and called the admin a dummy)
6 Aug 2016 - Demoman playing from respawn, warned THREE TIMES, kicked (called the admin an idiot)

I changed my mind. I'm not pulling the HLTV. You need to learn that playing from inside the spawn is against the rules. You've had many warnings/chances to understand that before the ban (eight times that are recorded, seven in the past two weeks).
How can I throw the MIRV from the spawn? I mean think about it. I was on the sniper deck next to the door, and the other incident I was close to the spawn door. I mean logically you cannot throw from inside the spawn unless there's someone spamming at the door. Come on

sourie

Quote from: ShouldBeNew_ on August 08, 2016, 04:45:43 PM
Quote from: sourie on August 07, 2016, 11:13:25 PM
Are you begging for your ban to be extended or what?
You really are very smart. I'm amzed

sourie

Quote from: Gimpy on August 08, 2016, 09:07:14 AM
Rebel,

I mean pull the file and see, I honestly was not inside the spawn

crosby

QuoteI mean logically you cannot throw from inside the spawn unless there's someone spamming at the door.

False. If someone is spamming at the door, the door does not open. To be spamming at the door, you have to be outside and on the other team. If you are inside spawn and attacking from spawn, you (or another teammate) can open the door from inside and attack from spawn.

Change your playstyle. Just because we have respawn spam rules doesn't mean you can advantage from it by playing from spawn.

froob

As usual, its up to Medium-Q- to unban you, but then again if you wait a few hours you'll get unbanned automatically.

Lets just say, if I see you playing from spawn, it will be a much, longer ban.

5 Offences?? You would think you would have learned.
Thats just my input on it. Respect our rules or don't play on our servers.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Medium-Q-

I kicked you and warned you multiple times before the Ban, don't act all surprised.

If anything, the ban should have been longer. I have half a mind to extend your ban to a month, because clearly you're too dense to figure out that you're not allowed to play from respawns.

sourie

Quote from: Medium-Q- on August 12, 2016, 09:37:42 AM
I kicked you and warned you multiple times before the Ban, don't act all surprised.

If anything, the ban should have been longer. I have half a mind to extend your ban to a month, because clearly you're too dense to figure out that you're not allowed to play from respawns.
You know what, after your stupid ban is over, you Colorado pothead skunk, I just went back for a game. I thought I might have been mistaken, but I've seen many idiots spamming the respawn and playing from inside the respawn tonight on tfc 2fort. You can check the log you stupid idiot. I think I have killed you many times that you got pissed off while on that crap you smoke in Colorado. Screw you and this server and whoever gave you this title. I will go back to drippy, my favorite server and never ever come near this crap. Again, I do have the runs tonight, I might let you kiss my ass

sourie

Check the game log tonight, 8/12 for the language that has been used and the players playing from respawn and spamming the respawn. They must be your pothead friends from Colorado you dumb fuck

sourie

I should have never left Drippy and played at this server. Go smoke some more joints Colorado pothead. Extend the ban till u die of an overdose, lol. Oh, again, check the game log tonight and read what they said about you, if you're half sober that is

Medium-Q-

Just to clear a few things up.

1. I don't actually smoke weed.
2. You can't actually overdose on weed.
3. Your behavior here only proves you need to be banned.
4. Your ban time has been increased to 6 months.

Maybe you can use that time to do some self reflection on which poor life choices have led you to behave this way. Clearly, you're dealing with some emotional issues, and believe that arguing on the internet is a good use of your time. I however don't believe this is a good use of anyone's time, so I won't be wasting any more time on this situation or you.

Swede

Appeal denied. Case closed. Topic locked.