News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Banned posted in the wrong sub-forum

Started by MuadDib, July 30, 2016, 05:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuadDib

What's up Froob? you banned me for no apparent reason. If a higher council Admin could look into this I would appreciate it. I do believe it has to do with an issue going back a bit. I think he was angry when I corrected his use of "your" when it should have been "you're". Anyway I did hear him state he intended to "clean up the server from a few bad apples" I am not one of those "bad apples" This guy is potentially a lose cannon with banning powers.

STEAM_0:0:139339687

froob

My friend, it was an absolute accident. I was given two false accusations, and at the time while i was spectating you, I assumed you were godd'ing, after now realizing that I am an IDIOT and that nobody can use god mode, I was then told that you could see through walls, again, that was false. I will probably be removed as an admin after this, but I can deeply tell you that I am sorry. I have removed your ban, I am going through a very stressful time, and I realize I have no time to be stressful while administrating. I don't expect you to forgive me, but I can say that I hope you can. -SourceFroob

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

MuadDib

It's all good, I hold no Ill feelings towards anyone, life is to short! I have goofed off on the server in the past and realized I was being a total "donkey" (my word for jackass) and apologized for my inappropriate behavior. I do understand you want to do a good job as an admin, and possibly erred, but hey we all make mistakes. Good Luck in your role as an admin, I do sincerely hope it works out for you.
Thank You both, Gimpy and SourceFroob. You guys are great!