News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Banned for aimbot, seriously?

Started by xheon, July 30, 2016, 05:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xheon

Name: xheon
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42022702
Reason: :
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: -[EVIL]- SourceFroob
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61806365

I just got banned by SourceFroob while sniping, he told me I was aimboting, I thought he was just joking around, then got banned.....

The Evil regulars on BZ know I dont aimbot, plz show me how was I aimboting, ty

There are like a 100 snipers better than me on BZ, plz review so you can unban me.

froob

xheon, as you can see, I have removed your ban.

I have a demo that is a bit incriminating, but someone who has played for hundreds of days needs more evidence than a two minute demo, at the time I was having a very, very, very, stressful time, as you know, I am very new to this whole new ordeal, I have failed for the second time, and after this I don't know if I should even be an admin anymore, but I know that we can move forward from this.
Appeal accepted.
And as you requested, this is the .dem file that I recorded.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Medium-Q-

Xheon you would save everyone a lot of headaches if you just stopped with all the hacking. I know you're use to the lawlessness of Mexico, but come on man.

xheon

Quote from: Medium-Q- on July 30, 2016, 07:15:40 PM
Xheon you would save everyone a lot of headaches if you just stopped with all the hacking. I know you're use to the lawlessness of Mexico, but come on man.

I hope you´re just trolling Q

anyway, it´s all good Source, we all bad days.

Medium-Q-

Nuggs

search the server logs, i called "hax" at least 1,348 times in the last year. then I got the hax rates via .txt file and I knew it was on.

thanks sourcenoob for validating my suspicions.

hax.wav

xheon

Quote from: Nuggs on July 30, 2016, 07:47:03 PM
search the server logs, i called "hax" at least 1,348 times in the last year. then I got the hax rates via .txt file and I knew it was on.

thanks sourcenoob for validating my suspicions.

hax.wav

You have been using my rates since Nuggs, so you´re next.... :devilsidesmile:

bIGPIng

Hackrat

Please don't ban xheon. It wouldn't be the same without him. I remember once we were playing 2fort, and I was an engineer. I was in the basement banging away at my sentry gun, and xheon showed up. He was playing a scout. He just stared at me for a minute, fluffened me up with some white snow flakes, and left. I tried to chase him, but he was gone as quick as he came... Sniff..