News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Venny - Perm Banned

Started by venny, July 14, 2016, 03:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

venny

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98260
Reason: Problem Solved
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: -[EVIL]- Master
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:901100

Now ip banned, because i was retrying server over and over.. i was getting into game, so i thought i was unbanned...

Appreciate the ban master and thanks for upgrading it to a perm.

But im glad you got to slay half ur team BEFORE i got banned.. Then im sure i wasnt the only one banned when you were on..  Take your meds bro.

have a good day evil clan.

-Venny

Master

ya ok pal.

not one single bit or remorse or even an admission of stepping out out of line..

you continue to not say you overreacted but rather choose to continue to try your hand at attacking me.. with that.. even though you aren't really trying to appeal.. since it was posted here.. im denying it.

GG, make sure to turn the A/C on cuz you are clearly very heated. Kappa

venny

Quote from: Master on July 15, 2016, 01:32:29 AM
ya ok pal.

not one single bit or remorse or even an admission of stepping out out of line..

you continue to not say you overreacted but rather choose to continue to try your hand at attacking me.. with that.. even though you aren't really trying to appeal.. since it was posted here.. im denying it.

GG, make sure to turn the A/C on cuz you are clearly very heated. Kappa

stepping out of line..where? playing 2fort while u slay 3 ppl and ban someone for !teams when it was 8v6 then someone joined...

I tried talking to you on steam chat.. I msg'd u 3 times.. Then i sent an ingame request to join my server... and accidentally sent a request to trade games..then you go block me.. ok pal..

Only one heated here is YOU.

I'm not looking for a reversal on anything. remember, i came back 8 yrs later and still wrecked your shit while you hacked.. remember the cheat you have .. thats logged? http://dedicated.esclan.net/d3/cls.php - > STEAM_0:1:901100   -[EVIL]- Master   -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X |back to t   2014-06-22 16:54:27

Master

ya ok pal.. keep living in the past.. Ironically there are still some names on that list in 2016.. but who needs to cheat in 2016? rofl.. evil servers have autobhop thats all I need, I didn't know it was logged till I stumbled on the log method on my own (same can be said about drippy's log method) regardless.. the fact remains.. that has literally NOTHING to do about your ban. Kappa So it is very clear to me that you are extremely heated since you dont want to talk about the problem at hand and would rather just continue to take whatever route is necessary to 'shame' me.. Why don't you go join guts in the 'master hate club' I am sure theres plenty of room for you there to talk shit about me. :)

Thread locked, enjoy your vacation.