News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

recently banned

Started by jerkstore, June 29, 2016, 11:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerkstore

Maybe I deserved it, maybe I didn't.  It does seem a little extreme to me.  Not my fault Paz's joke of the week usually falls flat.

Master

can you please provide more information? steamid? ban info from console?

Gimpy

Well I pulled your chat logs for you, and it may have something to do with this...

2016-06-26 21:45:26   evil are a bunch of dicks.

jerkstore

Apologies for that.  Don't know what I was thinking.  I'm guessing context won't help my case. 

Gimpy

The entire chat log was posted in our admin forums. You were calling us a bunch of capitalists and talking about us asking for donations.

These servers are not free. In fact, Master pays for them above and beyond what doesnt come from donations.

A member of the High Council, Paz, banned you. It is 100% up to him if the ban is to be removed or not.

jerkstore

Seems it was I that was being the dick.  I realize cash rules everything around me.  I like Paz's jokes of the week, I just thought you shouldn't call it joke of the week if you're not gonna do it every week.  Meaningless semantics really on my part, I don't think any of this was meant too seriously.  I do like the servers though and apologize for alluding otherwise.

Paz

kwyjibo, I don't understand why you would even trash talk about this clan.  Why? why even make a statement like that?  EVIL are a bunch of dicks? We're actually a great clan/team and I enjoy being a part of the clan, and the last thing I will do, is let someone come into our house, and disrespect us.

Appeal denied.   
You CANNOT stop me, you can only hope to CONTAIN me!

froob

I have to agree with Paz on this one.
All -[EVIL]- wants to do is keep this game alive, and to keep it fun and fair.

Dicks certainly don't do that.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."