Ban Length: 5 days
Unban Time: 15:54:03 5/1/2016
Ban Reason: Warned, Enough with the spawn kills
Admin Name: -[EVIL]- CocoPuff
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26143656

5 day ban with no warning??? unban please didnt do shit to deserve 5 days

Gimpy

Good evening Cirno,

What map were you playing on when this happened?

[EVIL]CocoPuff

Quote from: Cirno on April 26, 2016, 04:47:48 PM
Ban Information
Name: zb
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:12381931
Ban Length: 5 days
Unban Time: 15:54:03 5/1/2016
Ban Reason: Warned, Enough with the spawn kills
Admin Name: -[EVIL]- CocoPuff
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26143656

5 day ban with no warning??? unban please didnt do shit to deserve 5 days

You're kidding right?  Are you aware of your prior ban history and warning?
And still you come into our server and disrespect it by breaking the rules and regulations.

Gimpy

Cirno,

I have pulled the HLTV demo, and I think that you have had more warnings than deserved, as you seem to like to break rules. The three that I have on record are as follows:

[No Blocking/Holding]      Intentionally blocking or holding an objective to prevent gameplay from continuing.
[No Spawncamping*]         Shooting to or from spawns is prohibited (nades too)
[Respect Everyone]         Respect all players, and all the rules.

15 Jan 2016 - Admin: Gimpy - Playing hunted as prez, refused to come down the lift, holding an objective to prevent gameplay. " yo fuck off idiot, start slaying the bodyguards, retards wont help me at all". Admin / player disrespect.

17 Jan 2016 - Admin: Swede - Playing CMHF. Entered spawn. kicked. Came back and warned not to do it again on any map

26 Jan 2016 - Admin: ill4death - Playing 2fort. Looks like you were arguing with some players and being a troll. Then you outed a hiding admin and were disrespectful towards him. You received an 8 day ban from Rand after some discussion in our forums.

You were good for a while, but what I saw today was absolutely disgusting, because I pulled the HLTV and watched the entire thing.

You were waiting on the battlements for people to spawn, and listening for the doors to open. You were constantly attacking spawn. At about five different points in the map you sat on the main spawn door with your weapon firing waiting for it to open. Once or twice you were INSIDE the sniper spawn trying to kill people. Multiple nades at both spawns over the course of the map.

If you ever plan like that again in our community, you can consider this your warning that you will receive a much longer ban.

Cirno

Quote from: Gimpy on April 26, 2016, 06:36:40 PM
Cirno,

I have pulled the HLTV demo, and I think that you have had more warnings than deserved, as you seem to like to break rules. The three that I have on record are as follows:

[No Blocking/Holding]      Intentionally blocking or holding an objective to prevent gameplay from continuing.
[No Spawncamping*]         Shooting to or from spawns is prohibited (nades too)
[Respect Everyone]         Respect all players, and all the rules.

15 Jan 2016 - Admin: Gimpy - Playing hunted as prez, refused to come down the lift, holding an objective to prevent gameplay. " yo fuck off idiot, start slaying the bodyguards, retards wont help me at all". Admin / player disrespect.

17 Jan 2016 - Admin: Swede - Playing CMHF. Entered spawn. kicked. Came back and warned not to do it again on any map

26 Jan 2016 - Admin: ill4death - Playing 2fort. Looks like you were arguing with some players and being a troll. Then you outed a hiding admin and were disrespectful towards him. You received an 8 day ban from Rand after some discussion in our forums.

You were good for a while, but what I saw today was absolutely disgusting, because I pulled the HLTV and watched the entire thing.

You were waiting on the battlements for people to spawn, and listening for the doors to open. You were constantly attacking spawn. At about five different points in the map you sat on the main spawn door with your weapon firing waiting for it to open. Once or twice you were INSIDE the sniper spawn trying to kill people. Multiple nades at both spawns over the course of the map.

If you ever plan like that again in our community, you can consider this your warning that you will receive a much longer ban.

so basically what youre saying is that i should just ignore people that run back into spawn for their instant full hp/armor which then come back out shotting and also ignore people that play from spawn the whole map?

but its funny you should mention that CMHF because that was one of the worst admin calls ive ever seen on this server, completly ignored the player that was in and out of the spawn many many times and kicked me for being in all of 1 second for a bag

and we already went over the ill4death thing, there was no arguments at all and the only troll was calling out a demo in rafters. I'd love to know what words you'd use for other players if you think my 2fort today was "disgusting"...

Gimpy

Quote from: Cirno on April 26, 2016, 07:01:16 PM
so basically what youre saying is that i should just ignore people that run back into spawn for their instant full hp/armor which then come back out shotting

Yes. Exactly. Because that's called spawn camping.

also ignore people that play from spawn the whole map?

No. This is also against the rules, and admins would deal with it, but its hard when people are constantly attacking spawns. I kicked three people this morning alone in five minutes for spawn camping.

but its funny you should mention that CMHF because that was one of the worst admin calls ive ever seen on this server, completly ignored the player that was in and out of the spawn many many times and kicked me for being in all of 1 second for a bag

Call it what you will. Entering the spawn is not allowed, period. I don't care what reason you think you have for entering the spawn, you are not allowed to do it. If you had a complaint about someone else entering spawn, we have a !reports system you can utilize when your ban time is up for future issues.

Paz

I say coco went too easy on you.  Should have been much longer.  Respect our rules and abide by them, or go play on another server. 
You CANNOT stop me, you can only hope to CONTAIN me!