News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Ban Appeal - Dragonite *pS

Started by dragonite, February 27, 2016, 10:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonite

Banned Name   Dragonite *pS
Banned SteamID   STEAM_0:0:7186597
BanLength   0
Unban Time   Permanent Ban
Ban Reason   Banned for hacking/cheating
Banned By   -[EVIL]- Master
Admin SteamID   STEAM_0:1:901100

Not exactly sure what had happened. Last time I was playing I was active and never heard anything from admins especially Master. I stopped playing for awhile because I had moved and I went to go play on the server tonight and found out I was banned. I can clearly see the ban was for hacking/cheating, but obviously I'm going to tell you I've never done either. I'm sort of at a loss for words here just because I had stopped playing on good terms and was under the impression there was no speculation into my game play. I've even streamed a few times just to prove a point. If there's anything else that you need me to do to prove my innocence or anything further, please let me know. Thank you.

-Dragonite *pS

Master

Hello, thank you for posting.

You have been discussed in the admin forums as far back as July 13th, 2013 The ban was placed around November 25th, 2015 after reviewing an HLTV demo of you on map 2fort (from November 19th, 2015) the demo can be made available upon request if you wish.

As this was a joint decision by the members of High Council, it will be brought up and discussed together amongst the high council as there is not one sole individual behind this ban. This ban will be reviewed again, even more thoroughly (mind you it was HEAVILY reviewed by NUMEROUS people SEVERAL times before the ban was placed) so it may take some time to come back with any more information.

Guts

I provided Dragonite with the HLTV file from that day.

dragonite

Thanks for replying so quickly. Like I said if there's any other information that I can provide to you to help you come to a conclusion then I will. I can ensure that I have never used hacks or cheated while playing on your servers. If there are any situations that come into question or even as a whole I will more than happily explain what was going on and why I chose to do what I did. I'm not denying anything in the HLTV demo just telling you that I know I wasn't cheating and can only try to get the council to see me as a regular player. Thank you.

Master

The evidence has been reviewed and it has been agreed that the evidence shown provides proof of hacking. We do not allow hacking or cheating on our servers so the permanent ban will remain, we are sorry to see another good(nice/friendly) player go, but we have a strong policy against cheating/hacking that will never change.

We wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to move on to and hope you decide to play fairly. ;)