News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Ban Appeal

Started by smokes^vi, February 24, 2016, 06:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokes^vi

Hello, I was banned from all EVIL servers a couple days ago. There was no warning or any words spoken at all the whole time. I was playing a concmap on the skills server and there was only one other person on the server, who was using the name "player". It looked like he was afk the entire time I was there. I started juggling him around with quad rockets for fun and was banned shortly after. It was a beginner map and he had obviously already gone through it. He knew it well enough to get the flag and ball from the secrets, so I knew I wasn't messing anyone up from trying to beat the map.

I've never had a problem with anyone in EVIL, I always avoid drama, and I've helped many people from EVIL with their concing skills in the past. In fact, I showed Bishop an easier way to beat a jump that same day. I'm sorry if someone was having a bad day... Could you please unban me?

Banned Name    nameless
Banned SteamID    STEAM_0:1:524437
BanLength    0
Unban Time    Permanent Ban
Ban Reason    bye kid
Banned By    Player
Admin SteamID    STEAM_0:1:901100

Master

I have unbanned you.

I did NOT complete the map, I just finished a few jumps I struggle on, I got up to get a drink and came back to me 3 jumps back, being teamshot by YOU, trying to push me even FURTHER back in the map.. trolling is NOT allowed on our servers, and I have NO PATIENCE for that bullshit. If I catch you breaking ANY of our rules again, you will for sure without a doubt be banned again, permanently.. and this time it will not be lifted.