News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Banned for hacking...not

Started by iRespect, January 02, 2016, 07:26:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schuffler

cough no cough not head shots.
Give it up you know what you do is wrong. If it was 1 or 2 people saying it it's one thing but to many have watched you and come up with the same thoughts.  bye bye now.   

iRespect

Quote from: schuffler on January 04, 2016, 08:35:03 AM
cough no cough not head shots.
Give it up you know what you do is wrong. If it was 1 or 2 people saying it it's one thing but to many have watched you and come up with the same thoughts.  bye bye now.   
Give it up you know what you do is wrong? Looking at that pisses me off so much, because I'm not hacking. You're probably not good enough to know there's people who can snipe better than you.

iRespect

Guts

p0izon

Topic closed until discussions on your ban are over with.

Gimpy

Playaz - I didn't answer your appeal, as I gave Rand my opinion on this subject.

The multiple demos we have of you are rather strange. Personally, I'm not 100% convinced, but that is just my opinion, not that of the rest of the High / Low Council.

Regardless of our demos, you also received a VAC ban two months ago. You are clearly a person who would rather play with hacks, than skills. And, you have been banned for hacking before.

Finally, Rand being the admin who banned you, is the final say on this regardless of what I say. But as you can see, your history of hacking in the past, plus the "strange looking" demos that we have on file here are incriminating enough to have you remain banned.