Really ?
Great "observation"
How can I prove I'm not hacking?

Doesn't matter if you believe me or not because the fact still stands

I

AM

NOT

HACKING.

I bet if you search up kennyS on CS:GO you'd think he's the worlds hardest hacker.

Guts

Swede

iRespect

You know Rand, it really feels like that over cliché scenes where a victim is not believed for what he speaks of is the truth.

I seriously am not hacking and I don't know how to prove to you guys. I can't show you a demo, it won't prove anything. I mean If you want a demo I'd still show you.

Gimpy

A demo has been posted of you apparent hacking. As I'm still on vacation for another few days, i will review it for you soon.

iRespect

Quote from: Gimpy on January 02, 2016, 09:36:00 AM
A demo has been posted of you apparent hacking. As I'm still on vacation for another few days, i will review it for you soon.
Please do as soon as you can.

Also, can I have the demo too?

Guts

schuffler

not only your shots are amazing but you get a full charge very fast after you take a shot. Your ping is to high for that. 
I agree with the ban.
just my 2 cents.

crosby

schuffler

his  rifle is recharged  faster than I can get a charge and his ping is like 250
mine is 40. seems way to fast

iRespect

Quote from: schuffler on January 03, 2016, 05:01:19 PM
his  rifle is recharged  faster than I can get a charge and his ping is like 250
mine is 40. seems way to fast

I've been playing TFC for more than 4 years already. Obviously I'd be familiar with the "rhythm" of the sniper rifle's recharge time. Also, I do small charges. If you're saying this then its probably you're bad with the sniper's recharge time. No offense.

P.S. By recharge time I take it you mean when the sniper rifle fires a shot, then there's an interval between the after-shot and the charge.

iRespect

Quote from: StarBurns on January 04, 2016, 03:32:54 AM
When you play it does look like you are hacking, your aim is far too good. We've gone 1v1 before and we were both of similar skill level with the sniper! Some of the shots you score on me are bullshit, especially when im bhopping at full speed and trying to dodge you still hit me!

I guess I have good prediction and reflex? I mean I have been playing TFC for more than 4 years...

schuffler

Isn't it funny the guy claims that he does not cheat then why would you not use your in game name?
And yes I know how the charge works but you pull off 2 kill shots back to back with in seconds not enough time to charge with your ping. And the people you kill have just come out of spawn with full health.

iRespect

Quote from: schuffler on January 04, 2016, 06:28:36 AM
Isn't it funny the guy claims that he does not cheat then why would you not use your in game name?
And yes I know how the charge works but you pull off 2 kill shots back to back with in seconds not enough time to charge with your ping. And the people you kill have just come out of spawn with full health.
I don't see why its not funny to use my in game name? PlaYaZ IS my ingame name. I just changed it long ago.

as for your second claim:
*cough*Headshots maybe?*cough*