News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Banned for Racism

Started by J0llyR0ger, November 28, 2015, 03:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonaparte

crosby

Quote from: Sun-Tzu on December 02, 2015, 01:13:10 PM
Quote from: crosby on December 02, 2015, 08:36:30 AM
Need to separate religion and tfc
Yeah right buddy!

When do you usually play? I would love to be on.

Chapu™

Why? We are on Internet and there is something called freedom, we all have the right to talk about what we want.

lil-bastard

The server is there to play the game. It is not there to push anyone's social agenda or for trolling. You know what you are doing is trolling and it isn't going to last much longer. Play the game and quit trying to get a rise out of other players.

Chapu™

Quote from: lil-bastard on December 02, 2015, 09:15:31 PM
The server is there to play the game. It is not there to push anyone's social agenda or for trolling. You know what you are doing is trolling and it isn't going to last much longer. Play the game and quit trying to get a rise out of other players.
This is going for 3rd time...
1. I was never trolling players that I dont know.
2. If you dont want to see the shits that I put on chat just mute me.
3. I was not trolling you, other player, I was saying shits to my friend.
4. I never offended you, never offend any player.
5. I never said anything racist or offensive to anyone unknown.
6. Nobody spoke to you, so you should not be commenting anything about what I did.

Thanks.

Chapu™

Quote from: Juliet on December 03, 2015, 01:30:14 AM
Quote from: ElChapu on December 02, 2015, 03:25:22 PM
Why? We are on Internet and there is something called freedom, we all have the right to talk about what we want.

Very common misconception. Freedom of speech does not mean you have the right to say what you want in a privately owned environment or public institution either, if you're a figure who can harm their reputation.

Haven't you heard stories of teachers losing their jobs because they post "These fucking faggots are having a purple pride parade"?

On a privately owned server you abide by the rules in place or you suffer the consequences. Freedom of speech doesn't apply here. Even I have to censor myself, sadly, at certain times of the day.

"Thanks." <----added to be a dick to follow suit.
Lol, yeah Juli, ik that.
But this is not the case, I didnt say in the sense that I'm disrespecting everyone who cross over on my way.
I'm just saying that everyone is free to believe in whatever and no one can deprive their beliefs.

Bonaparte

Quote from: crosby on December 02, 2015, 02:47:46 PM
Quote from: Sun-Tzu on December 02, 2015, 01:13:10 PM
Yeah right buddy!

When do you usually play? I would love to be on.
I'm banned (* ̄m ̄)

Bonaparte

Quote from: Rand on December 04, 2015, 06:47:09 PM
To quote earlier threads:

QuoteIf you are not the person reporting a player or the person requesting a ban appeal, then you should not be posting in this forum. I'd suggest you stop doing so unless you'd like a ban.

Please heed the warning.
Okay, then let's start a new thread about the topic of free speech.  In fact, I'll try to start one soon.

Bonaparte

Quote from: Rand on December 04, 2015, 07:43:22 PM
Quote from: Juliet on December 03, 2015, 01:30:14 AM

Very common misconception. Freedom of speech does not mean you have the right to say what you want in a privately owned environment or public institution either, if you're a figure who can harm their reputation.

Haven't you heard stories of teachers losing their jobs because they post "These fucking faggots are having a purple pride parade"?

On a privately owned server you abide by the rules in place or you suffer the consequences. Freedom of speech doesn't apply here. Even I have to censor myself, sadly, at certain times of the day.

Do you truly not understand the concept?  From your recent bans and other comments directly at me, it seems that you do not.  I have asked to Steam friend you so that you and I may try to discuss these things in private.
Hey I messaged you.  What I meant is that the topic of free speech is interesting and I think it would make a cool "philosophical" discussion.