News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Banned for Racism

Started by J0llyR0ger, November 28, 2015, 03:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J0llyR0ger

comments against ISLAM is not Racism.  SOme guy was in there with ALLAHU AKBAR, and I made negative comments about ISLAM.  ISLAM is not a race, it's a CULT.

So I get banned from all the servers?  WTF

lil-bastard

You were told by me on one occasion not to do this. It's trolling and really has no place in the server. People go there to have fun not to listen to your trolling bullshit. If you are fortunate enough to get unbanned, I hope you learn to tone down your "chatter". You can be unbanned only by the admin that did it.

J0llyR0ger

So a guy saying Allahu Akbar isn't trolling?

I stand by my comments I have no tolerance for Islam.  (and it's not a RACE)

p0izon

Two wrongs don't make a right.

If you notice someone breaking our rules we have a report system that you can utilize. This doesn't mean you get to break rules as well if someone else is breaking them.

The ban reason may be incorrect, however the ban is justified based on our rules.

Quote from: Master on December 31, 2015, 06:00:00 PM
[No Discriminating] Sexist, racist, cultural, or derogatory remarks are prohibited.

J0llyR0ger

OK.  I won't make anti-Muslim comments on the EVIL servers again.
And I'm calling BS on "master's" quote, look at the date. does he have a time machine?  can I borrow it?

klumy

Quote from: J0llyR0ger on November 28, 2015, 06:20:34 PM
OK.  I won't make anti-Muslim comments on the EVIL servers again.
And I'm calling BS on "master's" quote, look at the date. does he have a time machine?  can I borrow it?

Yes he does. And no you can't.

J0llyR0ger

LOL   But I want to buy $10,000 Microsoft stock in 1990
And maybe some Las Vegas strip property in 1950

Gian17

ok , I hope you have understood the rules and hopefully and I hope you'll not come back break the rules

J0llyR0ger

Yes,  Thanks,  I'll try to not  see red so much. :)

I still want to borrow the time machine tho.

J0llyR0ger

Nice double standard you have there lil-bastard.
I get banned over the muslim bullshit, yet you have a guy named Allahu Akbar saying "allahu akbar" , I complain, and you threaten me.
WHAT THE FUCK man.

lil-bastard

You were told to calm yourself during the game. Then when you see him trolling you take the bait and start shit before I can address the situation. The next time I see you doing this in game you are gonna get a perm ban. I have talked to the other person through steam chat and let them know they need to stop the trolling. You need to google the words allahu akbar. The translation is "God is great". I could care less about your beliefs or racist ideas. Keep that shit out of the server or you will be gone.

J0llyR0ger

Sorry man, Yes I know very well what the translation is, and for reasons I won't go into here, that particular phrase is very offensive to me.  And it has absolutely NOTHING to do with racism. It's an experience thing.

He started his shit, and I mentioned it to you, and never got a response from you regarding it.

I knew he was trolling me.

Chapu™

Quote from: lil-bastard on December 01, 2015, 08:44:48 PM
You were told to calm yourself during the game. Then when you see him trolling you take the bait and start shit before I can address the situation. The next time I see you doing this in game you are gonna get a perm ban. I have talked to the other person through steam chat and let them know they need to stop the trolling. You need to google the words allahu akbar. The translation is "God is great". I could care less about your beliefs or racist ideas. Keep that shit out of the server or you will be gone.

I was using this nick "Allahu Akbar" and yes I was trolling a friend saying "I lav u brah" & asked "why are u so gay?" lol, but I never was laughing of this phrase.
I already told u, lil.

J0llyR0ger

OK  Sorry guys, total misunderstanding.   Apparently not the same person who was instigating it the other night.   Sorry again.

crosby

Need to separate religion and tfc