News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

[RESOLVED] Ban appeal

Started by EggCirno, September 27, 2015, 04:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EggCirno

Hello, My in-game-name is EggCirno and I was banned for using a racial slur. I admit that I did say and use a racial slur against someone in a stupid and foolish manner. I did not know (although this is not an excuse) that this was a bannable offense, and mindlessly blurted that out when I should have kept such words to myself. I felt awful about it after; not because I was banned, but for saying such an insult. I would truly appreciate the gesture if this ban would be appealed, and I would give my firm word that I shall refrain from doing such actions in the future. If the appeal is rejected, I understand fully the reason why. I want to personally apologize to the player and the moderator/admin who was present. Thank you for your time, and please have a nice day.

Gimpy

EggCirno,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban. This shows me either that you show actual remorse for what happened, or that you can read English.

Both of these are a big plus point above most of our bans...

On that note, I have removed your ban. Please refrain from the use of the "N-Bomb" in the future. Not all admins are as forgiving as I am, and the ban can only be removed by the admin who bans you.

EggCirno

I truely appreciate this. You have my word that I shall refrain from doing this, and shall read further upon the rules to make sure I won't violate them again.