Previous topic - Next topic

Snow1994

Hi everyone admins my name Is Othmane .
and i live in Morocco
I`m Deaf :)
my nick name is Snow
admin can you stop banned me please , we are i`m understand now
because i`m before was spam this server for share link spaming
and i`m sorry i was understand now ,!! can you stop it banned :)
juliet and swede and other admin stop banned please !! thanks
i wont again spam i swear :)
i`m want to play tfc it`s good game and server its good Thanks master :)
i will play nick is Snow always it ;)
please forgive me :)) Thank you all !!!!
:cry2:

Gimpy

Snow,

You were banned for wallhacking in January, and banned some other time for spamming links. On top of that, you have evaded your ban (even asking in server about not being banned...) so you obviously know about it.

Evading a ban is rewarded with a permanent ban. You have evaded more than any player, wasting so much of valuable time that we would prefer to spend playong tbis game, not trying to track your uselessness.

Juliet - i stand with you in your decision.

Saleen219

wall hacking, constant evading bans, and spamming links.

I support not removing your ban. as its been said here already, you are one of our most problematic players.

klumy

since i have banned you multiple times, i'll give my two cents.

no.

Bonaparte

For all you know, a TFC revival would have started in Morocco and everyone just killed it.. :/

Guts

I have no say in the matter but I always thought it was fun trying to catch snow aliasing. I mean the guy just wants to play tfc and break every rule on the server while playing. Whats the big fucking deal? :P

Bonaparte

Lol Rand... stop changing what I was saying.  American society already has enough of that :p  For example...

Donald Trump: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best." "They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

Some people look at this and say: "Trump is racist and thinks all immigrants are rapists and criminals."  That's not what trump said.  First, his last statement establishes the context of what he is talking about, because border patrol people are dealing only with 'illegal immigration,' or at least Trump's statement about the border patrol is probably referring to that.  Furthermore, he even implies that some are probably good people.  Maybe he should have expressed himself differently or thought though what he said.

But, from the 'hermeneutical' standpoint, I don't think it is accurate to say, "Trump is a racist who thinks all immigrants are rapists and criminals," just based on the statement he made.  Don't get me wrong, I have some disagreements with the way Trump has handled things, and personally I want Ted Cruz for president.  But, whether people like Trump or not, they should be fair in how they interpret his statements.

Here, Ted Cruz handles immigration far better than Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwEtaaRP4Fo