News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

IP banned but don't know why

Started by Kind Alex, June 01, 2015, 02:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kind Alex

Hello. I have been told I am IP banned from the server, but I do not know why. My steam/TFC name is "ROCK N ROLL SQUID". Can someone please tell me why I am banned from here? If it is any constellation, I spent most of the time playing with Missy, so you can even ask her if I have done anything wrong. Thank you for your time.

Kind Alex

I might also add that I share the same network with Heart, so if he got banned, can you please just steamid ban him so I can still play?

Gimpy

Puzzling... can you please provide your IP and we can take a look.

Kind Alex

Sure. My IP is 65.26.232.5

EDIT: Apparently, these forums show a user their IP. You should be able to see the user's IP by looking at the bottom right of the post. Apparently, mods and admins can see it, too.

Gimpy

Negative... I can only see that on my OWN posts.

However, back to the ban. I can find three instances where this IP has been banned, but none of them are permanent, so I have no idea why you were banned, or who banned you.

Anyone else know why / when this IP was banned..?

Kind Alex

Thank you Gimpy for looking into it. I know as much that Heart got IP banned, which as a result, got me banned, too. I am just wondering if you could lift the IP ban and just ban Heart by SteamID so I can still play.

Master