News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Hi Everybody...My turn!

Started by Kingpin, May 21, 2015, 03:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingpin

Sorry to come in this way...

Played here long time. surf the forums, but who has time to register? I do know...

I was banned and am requesting the removal.

Dont know why I was banned.

I was kicked, joined, kicked again joined...asked why said I was at spawn infecting....

Eri says it was to him. I met him at elevator door and basement each time. I did infect him when given the opportunity. I did kill sgs that were outside spawn door, but he never gave that as reason only infect and run from spawn....

I play offensive medic... I infect, I heal, I cap... if your at door when I jump to ele tag you are it... Is that no allowed?

DID NOT HAPPEN

Eri is simply being abusive he was not having a fun game I guess....

If the ban stands so be it.

Bottom line i said it to eri ill say it here he was just whinging sorry you had a bad game going not my problem but you have the ban powers so you made it mine....

Eric

abusiveĀ”?? dont make me laugh, you were infecting in my respawn to me and my team. everyone say you were infecting and run. i was waiting for this post. come on!

Kingpin

In your spawn? Now I was IN SPAWN?

Now you are just lying?

Everyone? Who? maybe it was spook or whatever his name was... but i met you at ele and basement each time...

Kingpin

I will say I may not have been polite to eri after the kick....

I did call him a liar and tell him to stop crying and play. so I may not have been respectful. However I was not infecting in spawn. Only infecting as I went for flag. His words in console never mention spawn only infect and being tired of being infected....

ETA....

I do apologize for not respecting your authoritay. I however DID NOT INFECT IN SPAWN AND WAS NEVER GIVEN THAT AS A REASON UNTIL NOW!

Eric

neg. i was too in respawn you were infecting my team and run to ele or bs. am i lying? ROFL! man you always play like that.

Kingpin

Now everyone knows you are full of $#!&... I do not go into spawn...

Infect and run....OF COURSE I am a med going for flag....

I was never in spawn.. that is an outright lie and i wont sweat it...

Kingpin

Funny thing is going through console it is my team (xheon specifically) asking for infect and run medic and not to spawn infect... not your team... the other team (my team)had the issue.... Funny thing....

Master

Perhaps it would be best to take a 1 day break and come back and try to appeal this ban when you've cooled down? This back and forth debate isn't making either of you look any better.

Kingpin

Yes Sir...

But that means I have time to actually work.....

My employees wont know what Im doing!

Have a good Thursday!

It will be Fr!!!!!day before we know it!

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Kingpin on May 21, 2015, 03:41:47 PM
Yes Sir...

But that means I have time to actually work.....

My employees wont know what Im doing!

Have a good Thursday!

It will be Fr!!!!!day before we know it!

No work needed, Kaypee. One word. Netflix.

Master

So its been a while now, has everyone calmed down now? Can we call this problem 'resolved' now?

Kingpin

Quote from: Master on May 23, 2015, 11:07:03 PM
So its been a while now, has everyone calmed down now? Can we call this problem 'resolved' now?

Resolved days ago...

Thank You!

I am always calm.... cage