News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Ban appeal for nuthing

Started by Shooting King, May 23, 2015, 04:01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shooting King

Hi,
Name: Shooting King::d( ^ _ ^ )b
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2475630

I was banned moments ago for no reason.

PS : On BattleZone.
Thanks,
SK

ShouldBeNew_

Looking by your chat logs, you were so annoying that you kept asking the admins on how to get high council and even pleasing them to give you high council. So pretty much there was a reason to ban you so don't just say "nuthing".
If anyone is bothering looking over his chatlog it's here: http://stats.esclan.net/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=230913

Master

Quote from: Shooting King on May 23, 2015, 04:01:25 AM
Hi,
Name: Shooting King::d( ^ _ ^ )b
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2475630

I was banned moments ago for no reason.

PS : On BattleZone.
Thanks,
SK

Sucks to be you, banned on purge day. how did you even let that happen? :^)

Shooting King

Quote from: ShouldBeNew_ on May 23, 2015, 04:09:14 AM
Looking by your chat logs, you were so annoying that you kept asking the admins on how to get high council and even pleasing them to give you high council. So pretty much there was a reason to ban you so don't just say "nuthing".
If anyone is bothering looking over his chatlog it's here: http://stats.esclan.net/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=230913
Master did not get annoyed anyway, he didnt even say stop. Ask him :p I was just curious and Master didnt reply me properly :d

Is'nt it Master ?

p0izon

I got banned too last night. I just took it as a sign to go to bed.

Master

I hope everyone had some sort of fun..

Bonaparte

I had an ironic experience.  Before everything got crazy on the server, there was a hwguy last night who was blocking our respawn.  I usually don't report things like that to admins.  If somebody is blocking the respawn I just shoot them out.  But last night I told myself: "maybe I should think about the well-being of other players and how the admins are trying to ensure fair play on the server."  Sure enough, the day I decided to do that is the same day Master allowed total anarchy on the server.

Master

Quote from: Sun-Tzu on May 23, 2015, 10:59:56 PM
I had an ironic experience.  Before everything got crazy on the server, there was a hwguy last night who was blocking our respawn.  I usually don't report things like that to admins.  If somebody is blocking the respawn I just shoot them out.  But last night I told myself: "maybe I should think about the well-being of other players and how the admins are trying to ensure fair play on the server."  Sure enough, the day I decided to do that is the same day Master allowed total anarchy on the server.
Come on.. everyone needs to let loose eventually :)