News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Appealing my Ban

Started by Blitzkrieg, May 19, 2015, 05:11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blitzkrieg

Greetings,

I was playing in your sniping server last night and I was banned by Chapu for allegedly using a wall hack.  Please accept this as my appeal of the ban.  I'm not sure what info you need so I'll just post a little about me and the facts surrounding the ban.

I do not cheat in any game.  I never have and never will.  I was not using a wall hack or any other kind of cheat.

I used played TFC many years ago but I haven't played much over the past 8 years or so.  I've logged many thousands of hours playing TFC, long before the days that playing hours were tracked.  Once upon a time I was a pretty darn good sniper and I was a member of the top sniping clans and guilds at the time.  Back then there was a large close knit community of snipers and sniping clans.  We competed in tournaments and had a lot of fun.  Unfortunately, that community died years ago.

I recently fired up TFC to see whether there were any active servers.  To my surprise there were a few sniping servers, but there were no humans playing in them during the few times that I checked.  Fast forward to last night, when I saw that there were a few people playing in the -[EVIL]- sniping server.  I fired up TFC and joined the server.

I played several maps and was having a lot of fun.  Everybody in the server seemed nice and followed the rules.  Eventually Chapu joined.  He played for a bit then went to spectate.  A little later I was kicked and banned by Chapu for allegedly using a wall hack.  However, I was not using a wall hack or any other type of cheat.

My intent is not to smear Chapu.  He may be a great server admin but we all make mistakes.  And his belief that I was cheating is definitely mistaken.

I ask that my ban please be reviewed, as I was not cheating or breaking any rules and I would like to play in the sniping server again.

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:385016

If you have any questions or need any other information please ask.

Thanks,

Blitzkrieg-AA-

Edit:  I'm not sure if you need my steam page, but if you do here it is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Blitzkrieg-AA-

Chapu™

1 Thing, you said "I used played TFC many years ago but I haven't played much over the past 8 years or so." But you are 11 years old on steam and you have only 35 hours on TFC, I have not met a player that was expert with the sniper with only 35hours on TFC. You were very suspicious for me and not only for me, other players talked with me before I ban you. I don't know if the others admin want to unban, I'm not sure for that. I need a review of other admins to take a decision.

Blitzkrieg

Steam didn't start tracking hours played in games until more recently--I'd estimate around 5 years ago and by the time they started tracking hours I had stopped playing TFC.  That's why my steam profile shows only 35 hours of TFC playing time.  However, in reality I have actually played the game thousands of hours.

I used to play a little on Drippy's 2fort server, which began tracking hours many years ago.  Here's my stat page from Drippy's 2fort: http://www.lunaticrage.com/drippy/stats/main.php?id=STEAM_0:0:385016

It shows that since 2004 I played there over 300 hours.  And that represents just a small fraction of the total hours that I played TFC when I was very active during the early and mid 2000s.

Once again, I do not cheat and I have never cheated and I hope the ban is overturned so that I can play in the sniping server again.

Ballsack

If I'm thinking of the same guy, Blitzkrieg is just a "pain in the ass" good sniper.  The kind of sniper that can just own his side of the map. That has been my experience when playing with him,  if my memory serves me correctly.

Blitzkrieg

My ban has been overturned.  Thank you for reviewing it and making a decision so quickly.