News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Abusive player

Started by Tuna_Bush, May 12, 2015, 11:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuna_Bush

I was told to make a new thread about this. I think if anybody needs to be permagagged or banned it should be Quazzi (That was his original name, he changes it every day now). He was banned from Evil servers back in February 2014 for his blatant racism, but for some reason he is now back in the server. Here's a sample of the garbage he spews.

2015-05-11 17:56:27    I watch shows about hitler all day long.
2015-05-11 18:22:03    I watch TV shows about hitler every hour.
2015-05-11 18:22:59    hitler was the man.
2015-05-11 18:23:33    I have hitler going on my TV right now.

This is what he originally got banned for back in February 2014.

2014-02-17 22:10:07    since when were you elected the RACIST SLUR COP FUCKIN FAGGOT R0b0?.
2014-02-17 22:12:53    you fuckin douche bag ppl used to say the N WORD alot here you douche bag.
2014-02-17 22:16:06    fuck off..ghetto lover.
2014-02-18 08:53:06    don't black girls STINK in the BED?.
2014-02-18 08:54:47    I also use my black wifes WELFARE CHECK to BUY WEED .
2014-02-18 08:55:44    oh yeah did I mention my black wife EATS ALOT OF BANANAS JESUS keerist.
2014-02-18 08:56:54    I still love my BLACK wife I hope OBAMA doesn't steal her..but then again....
2014-02-18 08:57:10    she sticnks up the entire fuckin house.
2014-02-19 08:37:17    STALKER GAY QUEEN 6 YEARS OLD and loves BLACKS.
2014-02-19 08:38:08    thats cause r0b0(aka gay queen married a black chick.
2014-02-19 08:42:59    thats cause he married a black chick.
2014-02-19 08:46:06    r0b0 after you suck off resthome(QUEEF) go suck some BIG BLACK DICK.

I have no idea why he got unbanned. But somebody like this shouldn't be allowed on any server.

These are his Steam IDs. He has 3 accounts.

http://stats.esclan.net/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=29469
http://stats.esclan.net/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=990
http://stats.esclan.net/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=47893

Tuna_Bush

This is a screenshot of when he originally got banned.

http://s17.postimg.org/flcdxwi9r/Untitled_5.jpg

Venomous Fangs

Looks like Quazzi was obnoxious, paid the price and got banned, probably apologised and will have been reinstated under sufference.   :glare:

Alongside a great many others.....  :devilsidesmile:

As he is back playing intact since reinstatement, it would appear the lesson has been learn't.

And your point is Tuna? 

Saleen219

3/4 of the chat log is from last year so im ignoring that.

the steam id given me in pm hasnt been used since last year so its useless to me.

Quaz changes nicks more than anyone i know so unless someone points him out while im there, chances are im not going to notice its him

And tbh, watching tv shows about hitler isnt exactly a bad thing - I watch em myself.

SpamDaddy!

My son encountered this dude today...he was using the name Jumbotron_Superfag or such and my boy suggested he change his name because this server bans for such usage. My son plays as Death Spray usually.

Later I asked another player (Useless unskilled HW was his name) about it and he said it was "Quazzi" and that he was familiar with him. My son took a screenshot on the other PC at the office or maybe its saved in steam I don't know.

I am sitting here with my son and he says that the guy changed his name to Jumbotron_TunaBush after he let him know about the use of the word "fag".

Gimpy

SpamDaddy!

This is it Gimpy, the name he changed from was Jumbotron_megafag#37

STEAM_0:0:80551378

Venomous Fangs

Juliets got something there, may be they r in lovvve....    ::)

Gimpy

Comical. The SteamID reference by SpamDaddy! also goes by the nick TunaFriedBush...

Is this guy complaining about HIMSELF?

Tuna_Bush

I did have the word f*g in my name but didn't know it was against the server rules, so I'm sorry for that. I changed it as soon as I was told it was against the rules.
Quote from: Gimpy on May 14, 2015, 05:45:44 AM
Comical. The SteamID reference by SpamDaddy! also goes by the nick TunaFriedBush...

Is this guy complaining about HIMSELF?
Spamdaddy posted the wrong ID. This was the abusive player: STEAM_0:0:3765935

And why was Robofish even mentioned? He had nothing to do with this.

Gimpy

That SteamID doesn't match anything horrible... potty mouth a bit. He drops a C-bomb, and also posts a server IP for a pickup match. Nothing more.

Maybe he's learned his lesson...

Kennydapro

Quote from: Gimpy on May 14, 2015, 10:17:13 AM
That SteamID doesn't match anything horrible... potty mouth a bit. He drops a C-bomb, and also posts a server IP for a pickup match. Nothing more.

Maybe he's learned his lesson...

I respect that you're under the belief Quazzi has calmed down a bit but, the way I see it, he remains a racist, ignorant, extremely linear-minded person. Only a couple of weeks ago did he make a rash and extremely racist comment that 'brits should stay on their side of the pond', whilst he was listening to the permagag commotion that I had admittedly instigated. However, it was obvious that he was referring to me. And I'm not even British. To me called that is very offensive, it would be like referring to Saleen's temperament as American or his behavior when, truth be told, he's as Canadian as maple syrup and he PREFERS to be like that.

In addition to that, there was a chat more than a month old where Quazzi was making yet more racist, unfounded remarks against French and Greek people, calling 'em lazy and agreeing with other users who reflected on his unfounded remarks.

The thing is, I'm well aware that one could argue he'd have learned his lesson. However, after having made yet another racist remark against British people, and what I deem as a personal jibe against me, I doubt it very much and especially for a man who is in his mid fifties who was only banned a year ago.

Link to the comment he made:

http://stats.esclan.net/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=29469&page=8

Gimpy

Kenny,

I understand your frustration with this... I'm from Newfoundland. Its basically an island on the eastern coast of Canada that was settled by the Irish / British over 500 years ago. The brits went home, and the Irish stayed. The amount of heritage similarities is amazing. IE - I eat boiled dinners and I play the bodhran. In fact, the two years I lived in Colorado USA, I was mistaken for Irish or Welsh daily.

I have been told by people many times when I was in my early 20's to "go back to my island." so much that I taught myself to turn off my accent. We are liked by most outside of Newfoundland, but we are the brunt of the jokes here. It sucks.

Where I'm basically going here, is I feel your pain on this. The specific comment about staying on your side of the pond is just being an asshole. I will not (don't know if anyone else will..?) be gagging or banning Quazzi for THIS incident. However, I will be watching his logs. If you do see something, please screen shot, and let us know!

Saleen219

fuck it, sorry, so unCanadian of me, but why not just ban em both permantly from the servers and the forum and get it over with.

:/

Kennydapro

Quote from: Gimpy on May 16, 2015, 08:46:59 AM
Kenny,

I understand your frustration with this... I'm from Newfoundland. Its basically an island on the eastern coast of Canada that was settled by the Irish / British over 500 years ago. The brits went home, and the Irish stayed. The amount of heritage similarities is amazing. IE - I eat boiled dinners and I play the bodhran. In fact, the two years I lived in Colorado USA, I was mistaken for Irish or Welsh daily.

I have been told by people many times when I was in my early 20's to "go back to my island." so much that I taught myself to turn off my accent. We are liked by most outside of Newfoundland, but we are the brunt of the jokes here. It sucks.

Where I'm basically going here, is I feel your pain on this. The specific comment about staying on your side of the pond is just being an asshole. I will not (don't know if anyone else will..?) be gagging or banning Quazzi for THIS incident. However, I will be watching his logs. If you do see something, please screen shot, and let us know!

I'm really glad that there's someone out there who knows what it's like to have had suffered prejudice at the hands of racist fuckwits - not that I want it to happen ever, haha. Anyway, needless to say, I respect that more sufficient evidence is needed and I'll give it to you if I happen to find Quazzi - under one of his aliases - troll or make nasty remarks on the server.