News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

GordoN^ Unban Request

Started by Rand, May 08, 2015, 05:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rand

Since Gordon couldn't make a new topic for himself, and I don't see a good way to just slice off his post from p0izon's sticky, I am reposting a new topic.

Quote from: Gordon on May 08, 2015, 01:48:47 PM
I was banned for trollin' admin Rand and wearing clan tag "EVIL" without permission, im so sorry for that mistake i am Permanent banned and i want to be unbanned i swear it will never hapenned again.

Freeze

I doesn't know for that rule im sorry for that mistake, can i be unbanned i iwll never do it again.

Saleen219

I would think it would be obvious that a player would know, that unless you have actually joined the clan that you dont wear a clans tag.

And you were warned by several not to wear it yet you still did

Freeze

I know i was stupid for doing that, but give me a chance i will not do that again like i said in 2 posts.

Saleen219

"...All three of the admins on at the time cautioned you to NOT wear it again without being a clan member.  You proceeded to switch back and forth with it on and off..."

you were warned, by 3 ADMINS, and then you go and basically taunt them with wearing the tag...and you wonder why you were banned.

If this was to go to a vote, I would vote to deny unbanning. Ultimately, the decision is for the admin who banned you to decide.

Freeze

It was joke plus i go to the console when Rand told me to delete the tag form my name i say in console "GordoN^", i was not banned with clan tag "EVIL" but nvm its ok.