News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

[Resolved] Permanent Ban

Started by f0restwOw, April 12, 2015, 02:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f0restwOw

As you know, I got Permanent supposedly by using Wallhack/esp. Well, if you think I was using hack, I'm sorry and I promise I will not do anymore. Sorry Master, And all Clan Members. I really love to play on EVIL Servers. I don't want to lose to play on this servers Through a misunderstanding. So, I hope you can help me.
Thank You.

Paz

As you know, I got Permanent supposedly by using Wallhack/esp. Well, if you think I was using hack, I'm sorry and I promise I will not do anymore.

Da fuq?  lol did you just say you were accused, then admitted to doing it by promising not to do it anymore???

cage
You CANNOT stop me, you can only hope to CONTAIN me!

f0restwOw

Uhmm, sorry but my english it's very bad and I need a little help of google translate and sometimes errs much.

I tried to say this
"If you thought that I used hack, I promise I have not and will not use hack"

StarBurns

I don't think he should be banned!

Un Mejicano Jarcor

Quote from: f0restwOw on April 12, 2015, 02:01:42 PM
As you know, I got Permanent supposedly by using Wallhack/esp. Well, if you think I was using hack, I'm sorry and I promise I will not do anymore. Sorry Master, And all Clan Members. I really love to play on EVIL Servers. I don't want to lose to play on this servers Through a misunderstanding. So, I hope you can help me.
Thank You.

wallhack? enserio?  no es por ser mamon pero que iuu

No One Care,They just pretend...

f0restwOw

Supuestamente fui baneado por eso, pero no hay demos para mostrarme, no hay nada que compruebe que tenía wallhack/esp.

p0izon

Quote from: f0restwOw on April 18, 2015, 07:36:51 PM
Supuestamente fui baneado por eso, pero no hay demos para mostrarme, no hay nada que compruebe que tenía wallhack/esp.

Para alguien que no tiene hack, siempre estas hablando de hacks.

Quoteme pasaron el hack de Vibe.

lil-bastard

p0izon

Quote from: lil-bastard on April 19, 2015, 02:38:08 PM
Google Translate ftw

Google translations are pretty terrible though. Usually better off posting in English since it'll be easier to personally translate.