News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Unban plz

Started by Un Mejicano Jarcor, April 02, 2015, 04:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Un Mejicano Jarcor

plz plz plz plz
No One Care,They just pretend...

Un Mejicano Jarcor

i continue banned ;-;

Saleen219

Im assuming that you started this thread to discuss your ban since you didnt exactly say anything.

Ok.

*I* and several others have witnessed you nading/mirving/pilling and apparently camping (also as spy) enemy respawn.

These tactics are.not.permitted.on.Evil.Servers. Ever.

As you saw in the thread started by another player (Spamdaddy), we hear and see a lot more than players think - simply because we are not physically there doesnt mean we wont hear about it.

Now. my ban of you.

I witnessed you tossing a mirv at the enemy respawn. I kicked you. You came back on and asked about it and I explained what you did. THEN you say we have dick administrators. Now before you try to say you didnt say this, all chat is logged so...

You also said how we are queers as well. Seriously??  Even if Google translate gets things wrong, we get the gist of what was said. THose comments alone can get you a ban, depending on the admin and what mood they are in at the time. "`ya se son bien mariconesÈ"

I gave you a choice of perm gag or perm ban, you chose gag. then of course you changed your nick to communicate.

I decided to ungag you. you nade enemy respawn. again.

I banned you. temp ban (although a long temp of 34 days, I was going to remove it after a couple days anyway)

immediately you tried to evade as:
ya se que dice      VALVE_0:4:1266300472 201.142.168.63

then you came in as :
Solar Rebel         STEAM_0:1:39243504   201.142.168.63

Steam Id this time, same IP.

EVADING A BAN GETS YOU A PERMANENT BAN.

You call us admins dicks and queers, you evaded the ban, you constantly nade/mirv/pill enemy respawns....explain why your ban should be lifted.

sorry for this late reply, im at work and also we have had power issues

Saleen

Saleen219

starburns: this does not concern you, stay out of it.

Master

If I had any say in this matter, I would make his van permanent and make sure he can never join the servers, but that's just me. I guess it's a good thing I don't have the power or tools to do so. :^)

Seriously though, I'm going to stay out of this one.. For now  :devilsidesmile:

ironmanjc3

Don't enjoy your verbage.  Please restrain yourself in the future.

Un Mejicano Jarcor

Quote from: Saleen219 on April 02, 2015, 04:59:06 PM
Im assuming that you started this thread to discuss your ban since you didnt exactly say anything.

Ok.

*I* and several others have witnessed you nading/mirving/pilling and apparently camping (also as spy) enemy respawn.

As you saw in the thread started by another player (Spamdaddy), we hear and see a lot more than players think - simply because we are not physically there doesnt mean we wont hear about it.

Now. my ban of you.

I witnessed you tossing a mirv at the enemy respawn. I kicked you. You came back on and asked about it and I explained what you did. THEN you say we have dick administrators. Now before you try to say you didnt say this, all chat is logged so...

You also said how we are queers as well. Seriously??  Even if Google translate gets things wrong, we get the gist of what was said. THose comments alone can get you a ban, depending on the admin and what mood they are in at the time. "`ya se son bien mariconesÈ"

I gave you a choice of perm gag or perm ban, you chose gag. then of course you changed your nick to communicate.

I banned you. temp ban (although a long temp of 34 days, I was going to remove it after a couple days anyway)

then you came in as :

You call us admins dicks and queers, you evaded the ban, you constantly nade/mirv/pill enemy respawns....explain why your ban should be lifted.

Saleen
about spammdady that was a lot of time ago... and abouut ''Maricas'' is not so bad,you dont gonna understand because you dont speak spanish,so any way,i dont nade the respawn when y trow the nade there was a enemy and you see that

and when you was talking to me you dont see all the times when PC Crew enter in the spawn just to infect me,or when the engee was runing to trow that special granade closer of the spawn,no no no, just me,the only one who was banned the same day was YO NO FUI,FUE TE TE, why? because he is Latino???

Un Mejicano Jarcor

Quote from: Saleen219 on April 02, 2015, 05:00:02 PM
starburns: this does not concern you, stay out of it.
StarBurns Play more with me they now how i play thats the reason because he is 
supporting me, i dont see reasons to delete that mesage .-.

Saleen219

i dont care what the other players have done or do - i saw you, others saw you. people who get caught like you always have to mention what the other players do.

starburns is a troll, his comments are not welcome here unless he actually had something constructive to say, this is between you and the admins.

Un Mejicano Jarcor

Quote from: Un Mejicano Jarcor on April 02, 2015, 04:13:35 PM
plz plz plz plz
Saleen is not the first time you see me playing and in one single match you bann me? is the second bann i get after that time i was using the medic,that time i was baned because i was infecting without shoot a single enemy after that i just reciieve like two kicks the lasts times i play i was learnig skill with xheon you can ask if you want

Un Mejicano Jarcor

Quote from: Saleen219 on April 02, 2015, 07:03:45 PM
i dont care what the other players have done or do - i saw you, others saw you. people who get caught like you always have to mention what the other players do.

starburns is a troll, his comments are not welcome here unless he actually had something constructive to say, this is between you and the admins.

I mention that player because you was specting me in that game and you dont do nothing,not for excuse, and i going to repeat that about the nade there was a enemy and you bann me so in that times wath i can do? stay paralised? just because im close of the enemy spawn?

Un Mejicano Jarcor

Ok.

PD the battlements are not the spawn like spammdady say me... so in dont do nothing with the spy

Now. my ban of you.

then you came in as :

Saleen

Un Mejicano Jarcor

Ok.

I just ask you not to take hasty decisions, thats personal, or wath i think   :blink::blink: ok bye time to go to sleep

Now. my ban of you.

then you came in as :

Saleen

Un Mejicano Jarcor

plz plz plz plz

Easy i dont gonna steal your food or launch a Cyber atack,i dont gonna kill you bla bla bla PD how old are you? just ask

Un Mejicano Jarcor

plz plz plz plz

NO seas malo plz tfc es mi juego favorito :v no puedes malentender esto aunque uses Google translator :v