News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Ok what do i have to do to get unbanned.?

Started by StarBurns, March 11, 2015, 09:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarBurns

Yes I was banned because my mirv landed to close to the spawn, and  i did evade the ban becuase it was the weekend and I am to used to the bhop to play at drippys. but i have never cheated/hacked or said anything offensive to anyone and i play fair. i am a regular player and i donate money to th servers, id like to just get unbanned and get to playing with my regular account please

#UnbanStarBurns #MLG

Guts

Unban this poor dude, I need more 2ez kills.

Saleen219

As Juliet said, if you are banned, STAY OUT, because you will be rebanned permently. Come here as i told you at least twice now.

Dont bother asking an admin who didnt ban you to unban you, we stand behind each other. I will not remove someone elses ban unless that admin tells me to do so.

Stop your trolling bullshit in the shoutbox as all it does is make you look like a douche and causes us to NOT want to listen to you. You have zero cred with all that sb trolling bs.

Remember, evading ban = perm ban. Period.

Since i didnt ban you (yet), i will not discuss the ban except for what i just said above. I will abide what the majority admins recommended choice.

Saleen

Gimpy

Glad to see this finally got worked out. I myself added a few extra bans after the initial was given.
Welcome back.