News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

My apologies P0izon

Started by kix[TCK], December 15, 2014, 01:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kix[TCK]

Hello guys,

I have recently been playing some TFC for the first time in several yars. My first day on in a few years I was playing in one of your servers, and it was a blast, forget how fun TFC is. I didn't realize how integral EVIL is to the TFC pub community, which btw, I think is awesome and want to thank you guys for running servers on the best game ever... if i had already known that I would have definitely not been disrespectful at all.  I'll be honest I was being a complete troll, kind of dicking around  having fun but at the same time it was not cool because i broke one of the rules of the server so in that perspective which is not ok. I changed my name to include the [EVIL] logo. I want to specifically apologize to p0izon, sorry bro I was being a dick using that name, and I apologize to the members of EVIL, and anyone who witnessed me change my name to include the EVIL logo... you didn't deserve that. I thought the server automatically changed my nick actually, I didn't realize that he did. To be fair, you did not give me a verbal warning.... nonetheless I still broke the rule, which is NOT ok.. neither is trolling like that. I thought it was just a random newbie server lol, clearly you guys are a staple in what is left in TFC so i would like to stress how much I appreciate, and not want to break or offend any of your rules. With all things considered In Anycase do you think you can help me to keep enjoying TFC and  lift the ban with the agreement that all rules and regulations and members will be treated with the utmost respect in the future. Thank you for your time.

My nick that i was banned with was [EVIL]-fuckyou

My apologies

p0izon

Your ban won't be lifted by me.. I've seen enough in your chat history to lead me to believe your removal was for the better.

Saleen219

love this "Its against my first amendment rights"

Your constitution, nor anyone elses for that matter, does not apply. The Evil servers are private property - any 'rights' you have, are what the server owner allows you.

Swede

"Its more rude to change my name without my permission"

Who do u think u are on EVIL servers? Read the rules and learn some respect.

Saleen219

"And remember this is a dumb fucking game and stop bothering me"

Perm ban, no more of a bother.

ShouldBeNew_

"dumb fucking game"
Why is he playing it then lol.

SpamDaddy!

think the worst part is IF EVIL was just some small server ran by some individual who didn't monitor it and cultivate player relations then he would have in fact been OK acting as he did.

p0izon, good call.

Saleen219

Didnt ask for permission to change his nick to our tag...how rude.

ban removal: i think i speak for everyone here - DENIED

kix[TCK]

Thank you for your feedback. I just donated $22.51 to reach your server goal, even though i know i will stay banned. Good luck.