News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Banned for wallhack

Started by fixxor, October 17, 2014, 08:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fixxor

Ban Information
Name: fixxor
IP: 99.104.241.122
Reason: Obv Wallhack
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: -[EVIL]- Minky
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98576

My steam id: STEAM_0:1:90878. I dont have a wallhack.

Minky

Almost everyone who does something wrong may never admin they ever did anything wrong, that is proven time and time again throughout history of all types of people of all types of wrongful action. I know what I saw when your red dot was literally following enemy pyro step by step even though there were walls in between you, and every new direction the pyro went towards without ever appearing on your screen your dot was following it as if you could see him. Which is why I put obvious wallhack, because no person no matter how good can follow that precise on a server that has no footstep sound on. I don't want to lift the ban, but I will and you may change your name as other recently caught hackers have done in the past and may get a new steam id, but I will become harsher on players who I catch that make it obvious. This doesn't mean you should hide it more, it means DON'T DO IT AT ALL! Hackers anger me the most because its idiotic to hack and not be open about it and pretend "Oh, I'm innocent :)". Makes me want to act as harsh as Juliet with all the noobs she deals with. As I said, I will lift your ban but if you wont admit it or will continue to toggle or whatever it is you use, you're better off playing elsewhere or I'm better off leaving if people like you are allowed assuming what I saw was indeed correct.

fixxor

Well i'm not going to admit it because there is nothing to admit. I'd like to see the demo if there is one. Must have been shear coincidence, I have no explanation for it other than that. If you wont lift the ban that will just be one less player you have to deal with i guess. TFC is dead anyways I just liked to get a couple games in here and there when I could.

klumy

Quote from: fixxor on October 18, 2014, 12:09:33 AM
Well i'm not going to admit it because there is nothing to admit. I'd like to see the demo if there is one. Must have been shear coincidence, I have no explanation for it other than that. If you wont lift the ban that will just be one less player you have to deal with i guess. TFC is dead anyways I just liked to get a couple games in here and there when I could.

fixxor from gas chamber?

xheon

I remember fixxor from GC server,  he is legit IMO